Toronto FC Thread

dark penguin

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
I had a thread going about them last year. I watched the whole season, including their inaugural home game. I tried like hell to get to one of their home games, but whenever I was free to make the drive to Toronto(5 hrs from me), they were on the road.

Hopefully I'll get to one this year...looks like it'll be a great season.

So, yea..I'm a fan. :p

kobylka68

Basara's Blade Keeper
6 Games unbeaten now. It's a huge improvement over last years team. Wish they built a bigger stadium, getting tickets is nigh impossible outside of scalpers.

dark penguin

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
kobylka68 said:
It's a huge improvement over last years team.

This has probably been said to death by now, but I think one of the defining elements of their not-so-successful season last year was Sutton getting sidelined with the concussion. The constant cycling of less experienced goalkeepers was a gamble that did not pay off.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Toronto FC plays at Houston Dynamo tomorrow. Should be an interesting match up.

It's good to see Toronto already have a much better start than last year. :)

kobylka68

Basara's Blade Keeper
I'm still wondering what Toronto FC will do with Brian McBride since they have his rights. Trade him or keep him.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
I'm still wondering what Toronto FC will do with Brian McBride since they have his rights. Trade him or keep him.

I think that Toronto should keep him. Granted he's 35 years old, but I still believe he could be of value.