Blue Phantom 1

I was thinking of getting one from the neo store. In the description I noticed that it is stated as being problem free. I remember reading about people having to get slots tightened and what not. I was wondering if that was the case with this system or if you could just plug it in and play. Also, this may sound stupid but do you have to worry about dips and credits on a home system, or do they play like regular home games?

Thanks!

MarrymeMai

Frenzy Football Player
You don't have to worry about slots, nor dips or credits. "Problem-free," however, appears to depend on your Neo. White pixels or other issues seem to happen with some Neos, especially on zoom-out.

[ January 06, 2003: Message edited by: MarrymeMai ]</p>

Thanks! Now to convince the wife/boss to let me get one...Wish me luck!

[ January 06, 2003: Message edited by: Gentori, disciple of Jubei ]</p>

evasyar

Genjuro's Frog,
i bought one from shadowland = uber seller (thx d00d!).

flawless execution on this device. best investment i had thus far this side of neo geo. yes the slots when putting in the carts are tight but not impossible to insert them. also works great with system with "supermod". you won't be soory with your purchase... ;)

Neo Skier

Banned
had the black one and now the blue one...black one had issues, now the blue one works flawlessly!!!

Thanks for the info guys! I'm glad I won't have to modify my system to use one. So the blue one will play ALL MVS carts? Mark of the Wolves, Rage of the Dragons, and KoF 2002included? Thanks again!

Michael Yagami

I was wondering if I might get a rank with a Castl
I highly recommend the Phantom. Its well worth the $269. I bought mine recently and I bought a Metal Slug MVS cart so it's already paid for itself. My slots on my Neo are a little loose but I haven't had any problems with my Phantom working. Go for it, you won't regret it!

Yagami