PLexiGlass Dimensions For MVS Cab

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Just wondering if anyone know the plexiglass dimmensions for a MVS-4-25 Cabby. For the Control Panel, Marquee, and Monitor.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
RAZO said:
Just wondering if anyone know the plexiglass dimmensions for a MVS-4-25 Cabby. For the Control Panel, Marquee, and Monitor.

Are you asking this while owning a cab?

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
The cab is @ my bro's house. I just purchased the cab yesterday and left it in his garage because I don't have space for it @ my house. I'm asking for the dimensions so that during the week I could get all the stuff I need And start it over the weekend.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
RAZO said:
The cab is @ my bro's house. I just purchased the cab yesterday and left it in his garage because I don't have space for it @ my house. I'm asking for the dimensions so that during the week I could get all the stuff I need And start it over the weekend.

Haha, I thought you were being lazy with the cab sitting next to you...lol :lolz: We've all seen some new level of lazy.

Space is always the issue with cabs, thats the only reason I dont have one. I don't want to leave it outside.

Hopefully someone chimes in with the dimensions you need.

O BTW How much did you get it for?

not sonic

King of Typists,
15 Year Member
i'll try to take the dimensions later. i have a 2-25, same deal afaik.

the monitor piece is actually glass, snk used smoked glass.

the control panel has no plexi, its just the overlay. and the marquees are screened plexi. which header do you have? theres like 3 different 4 slots. a friend of mine has all the stuff for the newest one. the giant header with the stereo speakers and stuff.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Xian Xi said:
Haha, I thought you were being lazy with the cab sitting next to you...lol :lolz: We've all seen some new level of lazy.

Space is always the issue with cabs, thats the only reason I dont have one. I don't want to leave it outside.

Hopefully someone chimes in with the dimensions you need.

O BTW How much did you get it for?

I hear u bro. My brother is like 45 min away from me on top of that, I cant just go over there anytime I want, If I could I would of been messing around with it right now. I have to save this project for the weekend which sucks cause the process is gonna be really slow and I'm really anxious, lol. Thats why I want to gather as much info as possible.

I payed $300 for this one, and I payed $250 for a Marvel Super Heroes Vs Street Fighter. The Marvel cabby is in pretty good condition. The only thing screwed up is the CP, Has like a black hole of rust, but that one I will take care of later on down the road. I kind of missed alot of deals, the auction started @ 10 and I got there @ 10:45. 4 out of 6 Neo Cabbys were already sold. I got the last one. Some dude walked away with one of those huge atomiswave Fist of the North Star Cabbys for $275. The ones with that huge LCD Screen. I was pissed that I missed that one. Also 2 Marvel Vs Capcom 2 Machines were sold. One was sold for $600, and the other one for $450, and they were also the big Stand Ups with that huge LCD Screen. I have to goto these auctions more often.

OMFG

The Portuguese Chop
15 Year Member
RAZO said:

The dimentions I stated in your other posting was incorrect (post #3). The correct dimesions for the glass is 22" x 23.5".

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
OMF2097 said:
The dimentions I stated in your other posting was incorrect (post #3). The correct dimesions for the glass is 22" x 23.5".

Thats the plexi for the monitor right?