Domy Theater 33" monitor problem

DaffyDuck

Lazy ,
I have a Konami Domy theater 33" and it has an issue with the monitor. It has an inch or so line through the middle that the whole game screen seems to be collapsed into. Does anyone know what the issue may be? Does anyone know what type of monitor it is? I do not have the keys and I can't get in to the top part of the cab to look at the monitor, I can see the neck board, but do not see any writing on it. I think there were only a few 33" monitors produced.
Anyone help?

Hewitson

Metal Slug Mechanic
Either that or some idiot's turned the V Size right down.

DaffyDuck

Lazy ,
Anyone got any info on this monitor or cabinet over the years. Not sure what chassis or where to get a cap kit from.

PunkicCyborg

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
There are some local people that can repair monitors for you. Have you been over to the FL arcade forum VillageBBS? there are lots of local repair techs there that can help you with your monitor issues or point you in the right direction. You might have to look for markings on the back of the monitor and chassis to find the model number. If you just want to do the caps yourself I recommend pulling the chassis and reading the vaules from the caps that are already on there and ordering them all from mouser or somewhere rather than a kit incase some are incorrect in the cap kit.