Control Panel Help

Dinodoedoe

Bub & Bob's Bub,
20 Year Member
[Orignally post in the wrong forum]

I know this has been asked a million times but after searching for about a week, I'm just going to ask it out right. I'm looking for a simple 1:1 template for the Neo-Geo button layout. All I want t o do is print out the button formation and tape it onto my conversion cab, mark the center of the buttons, then drill.

I've been experimenting with the HardMVS template but the jpeg isn't 1:1.

All of the layouts I've been searching for aren't 1:1 ratio or the center is not clearly marked. I don't want uneven spaced button. I know this is a noob question but any help would be great thanks.

--Dinodoedoe

Verythrax

OWES ROT MONEY!
just my 2 cents, but how about post this on Creative, too? Some guys had designed custom artwork for things like that, and not everyone of them browse the tech section, I think.

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Last time, I took one... And marked the very bottom of each and every circle...

The distances between each mark should be the same as if you marked them from the middle.

My geometry paid off there....

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Shoot member electricgrave a PM as he might have a template for the Neo-Geo button layout since he makes CP overlays.

Dinodoedoe

Bub & Bob's Bub,
20 Year Member
Okay, i had to use my work computer but I downlaoded a trial version of Visio and downloaded the templated from HardMVS. All is well.