Need a crash course in a couple of games

benares

Kula's Candy
Magical Drop 3 - this was an Japanese cartridge only release correct?

Money Idol Exhange - I'm confused. I've heard two names - Money Idol Exchanger, and Money Puzzle Exchanger. I'm assuming these are one of the same (depending on which system you play it on?) Is this only available as an MVS cart? (you need a conversion by Dion to get this? woo-scary)

What do either of these games run in terms of cost?

I

Iori

You can also have JMK convert it at a fraction of what Dion charges. Better quality too.

Shawn

snkusa.com
You are correct about MD3 being a Japanese only release. Money Idol Exchanger is MVS only. It’s play is very similar to MD3, both are very fun in my opinion. All of this information can be found using the master list and price guides here at neo-geo.com.

I

Iori

JMK is Jeff Kurtz. He does all sorts of neo shit
jmkurtz@macola.com

I

Iori

JMK is Jeff Kurtz. He does all sorts of neo shit
jmkurtz@macola.com

Lightning

n00b
Money Idol Exchanger is the english translation of the Japanese name. Money Puzzle Exchanger was the name used in the US MVS version.

nick_th_fury

Baseball Star Hitter
Let me just add, both of those games rock. You'll really enjoy either. Although I feel Money Puzzle Exchanger was the better of the two. However, MagicalDrop2 was also released on CDrom. Thats the least expensive version.
You can get either converted from Jeff Kurtz or from Dion if you want. I got my Money Puzzle Exchanger Home cart from Jeff Kurtz. Then I made my own insert/cart sticker for it. Which your welcome to use for free. Just download it off my website.
Later,
-nick_th_fury