'movin on up to the apartment in the sky!

benares

Kula's Candy
With the current fight of DC vs. PS2 this Christmas which system do you think I just purchased? The Neo-Geo! I ofcourse have a Dreamcast but I really wanted to buy a real Neo-Geo after playing Dreammatch. Also, I watched some Fatal Fury anime and I swear there must be subliminal messages in there because right after watching the movie I wanted a Neo-Geo really bad!

Anyway I sent Shawn an order for a Neo-Geo and KOF98. Woo!

Mai here I come!

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
wise choice,sonny

kof 98 is the best kof

and the best fighting game - ever -
probably..

hands off mai tho
she's all mine !

JRock917

, ,
you guys think KOF 98 will meet of exceed the upcoming KOF 2000? I have not yet had the pleasure to play KOF 98, but it is on my "to get "list; why do you guys favor it so? Just curious.

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
I can go on for days trying to explain why KOF '98 is the best out of the titles... but I really don't want to sit here and type for the next two years.
biggrin.gif

Just trust us... KOF '98 IS the dream match as it claims to be. LOTS of characters, good character interactions, balanced game play... it's all there.

JRock917

, ,
yeah, and I see Shawn has the KOF 98 cart for sale here on this site, and for a very good price. I could get it on cd, but if its THAT good, which I am sure it is since you guys both rave about it like you do, I will see about getting the cart; the best game reveiws are done by those who know the games, thanks for the feedback you guys.

benares

Kula's Candy
You better hurry! I just took another KOF98 off of Shawns stockpile last night!