Fatal Fury makes it to top 20 worst games of all time

Kazuki Dash

Samurai Shodown Swordsmith
The man isn't an "old wizard", he's clearly senile. Once I skimmed through the candidates that he put up in that list it became clear to me there was no point in continuing through his actual descriptions.
:oh_no:

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
What a fuckin' retard. There are a bunch of good games on that list.

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Fatal Fury wouldn't even make the list of top 20 worst fighting games (if you count every bandwagon-jumping console fighter of its era), never mind top 20 worst games in general. Fatal Fury 1 is the worst of the Fatal Fury games, but that's as far as I'm willing to take it. It beats the living shit out of the first Street Fighter in any possible category, first of all.

And JOUST?! Yeah, the guy is clearly an uncoordinated idiot. Joust fucking rules. Once you see him list GnG, it becomes obvious that he sucks at games, and would rather blame a great game for that than blame himself for being pathetic. I'm sure he's never played NES Ninja Gaiden, or that would have been on the list as well. And Paperboy kicked ass for its time.

The guy is a douche.

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
SouthtownKid said:
And JOUST?!
Right... Joust is practically first generation, putting it up there is like putting up Defender or Donkey Kong. I will admit that some translations of Joust require so many wing flaps to gain altitude that they ruin the game though. I always liked the translation I had on the Atari 400 because it required just enough flaps to make it easy to control altitude without requiring so many that you have to mash the button to death.

Tarma

Old Man
20 Year Member
Some of the games on that list may not be very good conversions for the systems he mentions (i.e paperboy - one of my all time fave games, but maybe the NES version is pants...dunno never played that particular conversion...), but Fatal Fury??!!!

Dude, you smoke some damn powerful crack :shame:

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
I've put alot of time into and love several of the games on that list.

The list is made of fail.

BlackReppuKen

Zero's Secretary
Fuck him for putting FF1 on the list.

I would rather play this than any of the early
SF's & I've played this more than the later FF's
2,Special,& 3.(This will change when I get BA:Vol 2
however)

not sonic

King of Typists,
15 Year Member
haha what a terrible list.

E.T. for first place, what a cop-out.

fatal fury is a great game. i like it more than 2/special.:emb:

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Fatal Fury?
Elevator Action?
Ghosts n’ Goblins?
NIGGA, PLEASE!

fuckin' awful list.

Ruell

, I FORGOT MY SECRET SANTA OBLIGATION. FUCK ME, RI
These people obviously have no idea what they're talking about. F..ing retarded

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
He says Waldo is impossible to find.

waldo.png

It took me 3 seconds to find Waldo in the screen he posted, and the image is so much tinier compared to the actual game I would play.

J. Max

judas,
That was 5 minutes of my life I'll never get back.

And not only did he put some really GOOD games on the list, he listed ET as the worst. If you're going to do a list, don't go to the most cliche and obvious choice as your number 1. Besides that, it's not even the worst game on the 2600, let alone worst game of all time.

DJ Long Cat

Armored Scrum Object
Wasn't Fatal Fury devolved at the same TIME as Street Fighter II so that would not make it a SF2 clone?

OMFG

The Portuguese Chop
15 Year Member
Why is Elevator Action, Joust, Skate or Die, and Fatal Fury on here? Granted I see it's one person's opinion, but geez. I wonder if the dude even played E.T. and suffered through that crap personally.

I wonder if this guy's name is Chad "The Alpha Male" Bro-Heim and favorite games include:

-Madden
-GTA III
-Halo 3
-Guitar Hero

Worst Video Game List Ever.

Rakukojin

n00b
Anyone who puts Ghosts n' Goblins in a worst games list automatically loses all credibility :shame:

bendor

Fio's Quartermaster
Elevator Action is great, and (back in the day) I loved Desert Strike.

Cernex

Fio's Quartermaster
It's like if he grabbed any of the "top 20 worst games ever" list out there in google and youtube, changed some numbers, changed some choices "to stir some fan shit", and called it his own.

My conslusion? He's not even "old": he's just a n00b that started playing from the PSX onward. Ghost n' Goblins? Elevator Action? Give me a FUCKING break.

El Cernex

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
angry nerd wannabe.
would he even know what fester's quest was without the angry nerd? pssh.

and hey, E.T. at the top again, big surprise.

Hikaru Ichijyo

Thundercock,
Magician said:
I've put alot of time into and love several of the games on that list.

The list is made of fail.

Seconded. That list has some turds on it but by and large it's copious amounts of fail with a little bit of epic fail thrown in for good measure.

topher

Tesse's Maintainence Man
DJ Long Cat said:
Wasn't Fatal Fury devolved at the same TIME as Street Fighter II so that would not make it a SF2 clone?

v. de·volved, de·volv·ing, de·volves
v.tr.
1. To pass on or delegate to another: The senator devolved the duties of office upon a group of aides.
2. Archaic To cause to roll onward or downward.
v.intr.
1. To be passed on or transferred to another: The burden of proof devolved upon the defendant. The estate devolved to an unlikely heir.
2. To degenerate or deteriorate gradually: After several hours the discussion had devolved into a shouting match.
3. Archaic To roll onward or downward.

typo or am I just to thick to get the joke?

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
FF1 does suck though, sorry, compared to SF2 world warrior there is NO fucking contest.

it sucked back then, it sucks now.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
kernow said:
FF1 does suck though, sorry, compared to SF2 world warrior there is NO fucking contest.

it sucked back then, it sucks now.

It didn't suck back then. It's aged very bad though. In no way is it worthy of a worst games of all time list. Not even for a fighters list.

shmup-o

n00b
i'm not sure the guy who wrote the list even played those games for longer than 5 minutes.