6 player Xmen jamma

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
How will this game appear on a single monitor? I know it is meant for a dual monitor cab... will it still work with some scrolling of the screen? Or is it a little too unbearable (or impossible) to play with only a single monitor?

jbeedham

yeah he did that, ,
6 Player X-Men was the bomb when it came out and it still is. I would love to have a 6 player X-Men cabinet.

Now on to your question. When the X-Men arcade game came out it was available in two versions. The best one was the 6-player two screens wide version which was just mind blowing. Then there was the 4-player 1 screen version. Not as impressive but still a good game even though it couldn't have everything like the two screens wide version.

Comparing two screens wide version to the single screen version is like comparing a letterbox movie to a pan and scan movie.

Rigel

The Ultimate 11
Originally posted by ForeverSublime:
<strong>How will this game appear on a single monitor? I know it is meant for a dual monitor cab... will it still work with some scrolling of the screen? Or is it a little too unbearable (or impossible) to play with only a single monitor?</strong><hr></blockquote>

One time I saw a 6-player board on eBay, the seller said that you can set it for the dual-monitor use, or single-monitor use. Since I don't have an x-men board myself, or a manual, I gots no clue if all boards are like that.

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
I think I'll take my chance and get the 6 player version. Thanks for the help guys.