A Few Simple Tech Questions...MVS

Moose

Moose,
20 Year Member
Hey Everyone.
Since I gave up games for lent, i thought id play around customizing my games instead of playing them. So while I have been playing with my MVS, ive come across some queries of my own...

1.) on my 4 slot, the flat panel light display, that lights the marquees, well..its pretty much dead. And each different light makes funny noises when there on, so my ? is can i pick up a replacement light board(i guess its a pcb?)if not, would it be ok if i rig up a small fluorecent bulb behind the marquee?

2.)My montitor. Periodically, i am getting some interference, feedback. Not intenseley, but small bars runnin up and down the monitor, faintly. Im starting to come to a conclusion that there being caused either when i adjust the color/contrast or because i dont have all my grounds attached to something. Any ideas or input is welcome. Thanks guys!

mog

Bead Banger
You can occasionally find the marquee lights for sale on eBay. I have issues with paying large sums of money for 13 year old used equipment though. I'm not gonna shell out 50-70 dollars for some lights that are already on their way out.