Simpson 4 Player Cab Restoration Help

Dinodoedoe

Bub & Bob's Bub,
20 Year Member
Okay, I’ve just procured an empty Simpson 4 player cab and the cab itself is in good shape but sadly the side art is not. The cab didn;t come with a monitor but it came with brand new joysticks and a new power supply. I have a spare 25 inch monitor so no worries there but I want to restore this cab as a Simpson.

I don’t have the board yet but I can use it as a Turtles in Time for now. I was wondering if there is a good place to purchase repro-side art. The control panel is in great shape and the marquee is usable (It has a ton of cracks but I’ll keep my eyes open on an original one) but I figure finding a new old stock of the side art is next to impossible. Any good sites that are not $200 for bootleg side art? I did the usual Google searches and I was hoping there a site that I’m just over looking.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Awesome purchase. I'm jealous. I wish you the best of luck with it.

Dinodoedoe

Bub & Bob's Bub,
20 Year Member
Wow, I'm stupified that repo side art is $180 for a pair. Oh well, I guess I better start saving up and sell my crap to eventually come up with the money. Maybe I'll get lucky and find the official side art. A guy can always dream right?

Thanks for the help guys.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
Keep and eye on eBay for them as I've found all kinds of side art listed.

Arcade machine auctions sometimes sell artwork as I bought a box load of it for $5.00 awhile back..

These'a a website that makes the repro side art cheaper,I just can't find the name of it..

Last edited:

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
See if there are any local sign printing shops, they can probably do it for you, but of course won't be die cut and you'd have to do the cutting yourself.

channelmaniac

Mr Neo Fix-it
15 Year Member
Kinkos can do it.

Not sure if they have sticky back vinyl or not. You might end up having to use spray adhesive.