Samurai Spirits Sen Scans - Game Due April 17th in Japan

hanafuda

Dr. Brown's Time Machine Mechanic
Bear with me...

SS1.jpg

SS2.jpg

Gotta go out. May post the rest later...

Last edited:

Abster

Dodgeball Yakuza
Any idea as to why you don't want me posting in this thread? I have nothing to complain about here.

Last edited:

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
An Indian with tomahawks! Black Hawk, huh? The game still looks overwhelmingly mediocre, but I'll give it a try when the eventual console port comes along.

scgon

Benimaru's Hairdresser
10 Year Member
I'd really like to be more excited about this game, but I'm not there yet, the trailer was great on first watch, but that enthusiasm has since faded...

Magic Box posted a bunch of new screen shots, nothing ground breaking though.

http://www.the-magicbox.com/0803/game080328a.shtml

I guess it will come down to how it plays, I prefer 2-D, but if it feels like Samurai Shodown then I can't see avoiding it just cause of the 3-D graphics.

Domino-chan

, Certified Gamer Chick,
20 Year Member
The new charas really aren't doing much for me, but I'm really liking the artwork.

In all honesty I can't wait to give it a try.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Out of these new guys, it looks like the injun is gonna be my fav.

The low quality vids they have on this are still pretty underwhelming.

I'll buy it regardless though.

ferrarimanf355

Bullets QB
As long as SNKP doesn't put any fucking Star Wars characters in this game, I'm looking foward to this one. :drool_2:

Deuce

Death Before Dishonesty, Logic Above All,
I'm cautiously optimistic. That's about all I can offer.

neojedi

Member,
20 Year Member
ferrarimanf355 said:
As long as SNKP doesn't put any fucking Star Wars characters in this game, I'm looking foward to this one. :drool_2:
Oh, c'mon, everyone wants to see the Hanzo Hattori vs Boba Fett match! :tickled:

I like the amount of content in this game. How good it is depends on whether the gameplay is as good as the heavily underrated SS64. Having seen the last few Mortal Kombats, it is definitely possible to have excellent content and terrible gameplay.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Any news on a console port? or is this just for the arcade?
Looks very intriguing.

ferrarimanf355

Bullets QB
neojedi said:
Oh, c'mon, everyone wants to see the Hanzo Hattori vs Boba Fett match! :tickled:

Oh, don't tease me like that. I just saw the Gametrailers footage of Yoda in Soulcalibur IV, and unless there's either a "no Yoda" filter for online play, or no online achievements altogether (highly unlikely, judging by past Namco X360 titles), Soulcalibur is dead to me. :oh_no:

Technos

Formerly known as #28
20 Year Member
ferrarimanf355 said:
I just saw the Gametrailers footage of Yoda in Soulcalibur IV, and unless there's either a "no Yoda" filter for online play, or no online achievements altogether (highly unlikely, judging by past Namco X360 titles), Soulcalibur is dead to me. :oh_no:

These guest-star bits in SoulCalibur have been pretty bad overall. Only Heihachi and maybe Link are okay. Spawn sucks, Necrid sucks, Darth Vader and Yoda suck. How bout Guts or something.

On-topic, this looks cool. It visually looks sort of similar to Capcom Fighting All Stars. Charlotte being in it at least makes me wanna try it.

Sarumaru

Kabuki Klasher
I just hope it plays better than it did in the location test when it's done.... I wasn't too impressed with the game mechanics but it was still incomplete, or so they said.

Neo Geo MVS

Igniz's Servent
This game looks like a finished hyper 64 version of the game even the fatality is cheesy as hell like on the hyper, god I hated that stupid black & white fatality animation. :mad_2:

Sarumaru

Kabuki Klasher
Neo Geo MVS said:
This game looks like a finished hyper 64 version of the game even the fatality is cheesy as hell like on the hyper, god I hated that stupid black & white fatality animation. :mad_2:

Oh, were you there too Neo?

Neo Geo MVS

Igniz's Servent
Last edited: