Hiya everybody!

Jerjerchan

n00b
Hi everybody! =D I'm obviously new here, but I actually know some people on these forums in real life. ^-^ Anyway, I'm Jerjerchan, and I a huge gamer. I head about the Neo Geo and played a few games, mostly King of Fighters 98' (Terry for the win. XD) and Metal Slug 2, but never fully played the games on actual hardware till I met some friends at college who happen to own one and knew a lot about it. I'm a blatant Nintendo fanboy, but I'm not the narrow minded obnoxious kind. I hope I make some friends around here. ^-^

Nickn

Swords, Dragons & Big Breasted Women
Welcome, I'm new to the world of neo geo as well. I just started playing the KOF series, still trying to track down a kof98 cart. Metal Slug is awesome its so much better on the actual arcade then it is on the consoles. Thats my opinion tho.

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
I'm new myself, welcome to the forum. I've met some great guys here and there's a wealth of information here.

Testocules

Fio's Quartermaster
I met Jeremy about a week ago when I was selling some items to him and a couple of other members. I was in the same room with him for a least an hour and I never suspected that he was a Nintendo fanboy....

Thanks for helping me buy my Candy Cab and welcome to the forum.

Oh, and not even Nintendo can match the ultimate power of the Neo

tony starks

Starks is always out.
Welcome mate.

Nintendo fanboy huh.. ah well I can't blame you as I used to be one when I was a kid.

Avengers Assemble!

Ruell

, I FORGOT MY SECRET SANTA OBLIGATION. FUCK ME, RI
Hey Hey. It's always good to get new blood in here

RAINBOW PONY

DASH DARK ANDY K,
20 Year Member
great, another fanboy otaking from texas. christ, is there something in the water there?

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
Hi Im new and im black yall. Skeet skeet skeet!

htvvn9.gif

Nice sig file..

:spock:

Vernon

"Stumpy"
thanks awesome huh?? I like what you did with the sieg heil :] UK hitler channel coming to a digi box near you....
now showing.... Close Encounters of the Third Reich. :p

Welcome to the boards and heil to the Third Reich.

oooops.

Lovergoat

, KING of GOATs, Greatest of all time...
ha hah ahhahah. yeah it was a bad joke :p my sigs normal hitman or ufo related. iwas bored.like im bored of life.

Chill bro, these animals will e-rape you bad given half the chance. Don't turn into the new kernow(tell you later).

Codename_48

Rugal's Thug
Chill bro, these animals will e-rape you bad given half the chance. Don't turn into the new kernow(tell you later).

let em come. that kernow reminds me of a college lecturer you know the ones that make you sleep during a 7 hour lecture about something totally crap and uninteresting.. or is he actually crazy?? and why would i turn into him? is he everyones bitch or something???? i mean he has wonker in his name. it cant be the chocolate factory kind either. ha ha

Last edited:

Lovergoat

let em come. that kernow reminds me of a college lecturer you know the ones that make you sleep during a 7 hour lecture about something totally crap and uninteresting.. or is he actually crazy?? and why would i turn into him? is he everyones bitch or something???? i mean he has wonker in his name. it cant be the chocolate factory kind either. ha ha

Nah, he's just terminally bored of life, apathetic and generally a bit moany. Bless! He's sound though man, though he doesn't come he no moa.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member

:spock:

:shame:

Codename_48

Rugal's Thug
ok so the guy is serious??? i mean who the hell speaks french anyway?? apart from some parts of canada, the french and erm little bits of africa :D I should not be ashamed you should be for not checking out your local specsavers me thinks. Stephen Hawking does and he looks way cooler. The guy maybe dying but hes not a terminally bored of life,

Last edited:

Lovergoat

ok so the guy is serious??? i mean who the hell speaks french anyway?? apart from some parts of canada, the french and erm little bits of africa :D I should not be ashamed you should be for not checking out your local specsavers me thinks. Stephen Hawking does and he looks way cooler. The guy maybe dying but hes not a terminally bored of life,

I don't speak French, so I'll let the funky music do the talking.