Most Hated Character in a Neo Game???

Everybody's got their favorite character that they just love to hate. You know who it is. It's that character in a fighting game, that for some reason, you can never beat. It's that stupid boss that cheats like crazy and takes all your credits.

The character I hate the most right now is Ukyo from the Samurai Shodown Series. How I hate that cheating #@%*@$!!!

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
Gam..b..i...... errr thats not a neo geo character... hmn, I guess it would be that M.bison rip off guy in WH.

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I hate the end boss in King of Fighters 98
It took me forever to beat him.

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
This is a tough one for me. I could name many that put me into fits of rage: Dio, '95 Saisyu, '94 Rugal, Eelis, Lucifer, Billy Kane (FF1), Captain Kidd, Geese, Mizuki,.. the list goes on, but overall, damn, sometimes I don't like choosing,........ Just pick one of the names given above and that will do.

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
One of the reasons I hated the King of Fighters 98 boss is because I was playing it on the Neo CD and it took forever to load
frown.gif

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
i fookin hate shura off wh

and the fat viking

and brocken

kyoshiro from ss
and the clown off savage reign / kizuna

there are others i'm sure
but i cba with it now

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
Most hated Neo Geo Characters:

King Lion from Kizuna Encounter... without a doubt the most annoying mid boss I ever fought. I couldn't beat him WITHOUT being a cheap scrub.

The mid & final bosses of Gowcaiser... Wonder Twins (I think) and the headmaster. Same thing goes for these two, except I never did beat the final bos before getting rid of the game.

World Heroes Perfect: I hated Janne... simply because she was the only character I couldn't end the game with.

KOF '97: Orochi Iori & Leona. Probably one of the main reasons I stopped playing KOF 97 against others in the first place... they ALWAYS chose them!

SS: Basara... ESPECIALLY in SS4. That's not to say that my favorite character in this game, Rimururu, is probably even more hated than him.
tongue.gif

Billy Kane in RBFF was a pain in the ass too... with a regular super that did far more damage than his P-Power... a regular super that ALWAYS seem to come out on time... a super that I've seen take out 2 FULL BARS of energy. Yet, he was still beatable, and not nearly as bad as King Lion.

Robi15

20 Year Member
Gembu in Ninja Kombat. Slow and blocky muscle man. Completly worthless character.

JRock917

, ,
Muscle from World Heroes. The most perfect example of a steriod-enhanced Hulk Hogan I have ever seen, but a rip off of Zengeif from Street Fighter, and moved so slow you thought you were fighting with a turtle on legs.

Innovator

Cheng's Errand Boy
Hmmm...This will be tough since I try to like something about everybody and it's even harder on a Neo game especially with SNK character designs but here I go:

Sogetsu: Nothing will make me bust out Galford faster than a Sogetsu fireballin' lamer.

'94 Rugal: He's so cheap it's unreal. I bet half the SNK programmers can't beat him. I hit fucker with a line power left and he still didn't die!

'96 Chizuru: I hate her in all games but he was the worst in '96. Throw, uppercut, throw, uppercut. Die you no dancin' whore! And then SNK has the audacity to team her up with the pimps of KOF, Kyo and Iori. Grr...

Hibiki: She never really kicked my ass in LB2 but she's just so lame. "Hi! I'm Hibiki I have 2 animations for most of my attacks and I don't want to kill people even though I fight with a sword. I also bring down Amano Hyo's coolness by being associated with a square ho such as myself."

And my number one hated Neo character is...

Rimururu: The lame-ass palette swap of Nak, wanna-be Sub-Zero, thinks she's so cute, little bitch from SS3 and 4 is my sworn enemy. Annoying lame-ass moves, with annoying lame-ass voices to go with them and when you finally defeat the bitch, she can't be killed! Fuck that! The most annoying character in Samurai history can't be killed?! Ridiculous! The little slut can't be killed but I'm gonna maim her badly with Issen Deathstrokes and Death of 100 Demons. My SS fantasy is to have her blood spilled all over Haohmaru in final victoly. In the words of the immortal poet Slim Shady: "Now bleed bitch bleed! Bleed bitch bleed! Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed! Sooo looong, bitch you did me sooo wroong..."

Yeah, I forgot about that worthless piece of garbage from Ninja Combat... 'Ol what's his name anyway? "If I remember right, there's an elevator". Sheesh. Still, I don't like Ukyo from SS. I mean, you can't jump at the guy, he's always pulling some lame slice that takes of 1/3 of your energy. Then, he's got that TURBO-FOOT thing. Finally, he can pull off that move where he throws that flaming bird thing, while jumping backwards and flipping around and stuff. Hate that jerk.

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
OK I actually though long and hard on this one. My most hated character is not one of the cheap bosses (there are a ton of them) nor one of the badly designed characters there are a few of them. No My most hated award goes to a Mid Boss by the name of

Manto Ape

yes Manto Ape from Kabuki Klash. Sure I can beat him but he is anyoing as Hell. with the screaching Yell. "O KE KA", and his stupid moves (oh No I am being attacked by a hundred little horses, look like I Jump over them and Kick him in the face) Some people think he is cute or funny I say he is a stupid little monkey Boy and deserves to DIE. To bad you can not do the cut in half or blood spurt moves on him like in SS. Because if you could I would save the game on his match and kill him Over and over and over and over, again and again and agian.......

vincewy

Loyal Neo-Disciple,
20 Year Member
Phil, I actually like Manto Ape, it's on eo fht emost hilarious character. Anyway, mine goes to Kasumi Todos in AOF3. Of all the characters in the games, she has the lamest and cheapest moves and taunts more than anyone else.

neobuyer

Master of Disguise,
Cham Cham's monkey from SS2! There is nothing more humiliating than being beaten by moves from that accursed monkey!
The fact that you could hit the animal characters with normal attacks in SS2 was cool, but think how cool it would have been to do Hanzo/Galford's spinning piledriver on that little ape!

Big Bruno

20 Year Member
Originally posted by vincewy:
Phil, I actually like Manto Ape, it's on eo fht emost hilarious character. Anyway, mine goes to Kasumi Todos in AOF3. Of all the characters in the games, she has the lamest and cheapest moves and taunts more than anyone else.

Well Vince...Im sorry... I used to like you and think you were a OK guy..but...

Now that you have admited to liking that accursed Ape you are now my Sworn Enemy and must face a likewise fate. May you be trappled by a hundred tiny horses and bet up by a really hairy Ken and Ryo Clone.

Ok so he is somewhat Humorous...I still hate him. But that's strike one against you In my book
wink.gif

G

gokusama26

I hate that damn juggling monkey I see in NEOCD games. He stays way past his welcome. DIE Monkey!

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
Okay, time to expand.

Dio: He flies around like crazy, and has that Neo·Geo boss priority, taken to a new level. If you block ANYTHING he will just walk up & throw you. I think he must have been the first boss to have 100% combos: 1000 m.p.h. two-hit dash, double-hit slide-> dizzy with 20% life remaining! And if you block any part of it, he throws you! I've beaten him four or five times out of a few hundred attempts on MVS difficulty.

'94 Rugal: 'Hey, why don't we make normal dizzies not work on him?'... 'Yeah, and let's also give him the ability to take off a full life bar in only two seconds, whilst NOT on MAX!'....... Blah blah you all know the rest. It's almost embarrasing though if you see/find the trick to beat him. He'll look like a clown.

Lucifer: Of all the bosses I've beaten, he is the only one where I had to lower the difficulty to normal. What was it? 8 or 10 hit projecties (a BIG wave at that), FAST regular 3 & 5 hit fireballs that juggle, nasty air combos & priority, if he got you blocking he'd just keep hyper fireballing you & suddenly you're at 50% life, God I could go on but I'd only work myself up into a big rage. I practically pounded my joystick in frustration. How did you like fighting him Big Bruno?

Eelis: That fucking bitch! Every five fucking seconds, oh, another 12-hit air combo. Jump at her: 8-hit air counter. Try to attack her, and wham! you get nailed. Her potential power move (SDM) comes from one angle after another, making it practically impossible to block in full. Oh, but why not make us have to block about 15 times, just to sap away that much more energy before getting snagged by it, and if you try to hit her out of it, you'll just get caught by it 99% of the time. I must have spent the equivalent of $25 in quarters on her. That infernal bitch just wouldn't die no matter what!

Chichi & Nene: Oh God. The prospect of getting the crap kicked out of me by two little twin sisters was embarassing enough, but shit when they just keep throwing & death moving you no matter what the fuck you try, ahhhhhhhh!!!! You'd also have their picture on your dart board. These two little cunts just won't give it up, & they're irritating as Hell with their "cute" little kogal/vomit-inducing idol singer voices, after yet another cheesefest victory. God I want to murder them!!! I found though that I was spending half the day thinking how many different ways I would like to kill them & see them die, horrendously... I would have gone insane if I hadn't needed to sell that game. Yet I still love Ragnagard. Go figure.

Shit I've got an essay to finish. I'm off.

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
Hmm geez let see what character do I hate the most in a Neo Game????? I guess the answer to that question would have to be Hanzo from SS1-4, I can't stand that little bastard...he kicks my ass all the time but I continue and kick his ass so it all comes out in the end...see the two ass's line up...it's almost freaky....
biggrin.gif

VinylBoy

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
Originally posted by Innovator:
And my number one hated Neo character is...

Rimururu: The lame-ass palette swap of Nak, wanna-be Sub-Zero, thinks she's so cute, little bitch from SS3 and 4 is my sworn enemy. Annoying lame-ass moves, with annoying lame-ass voices to go with them and when you finally defeat the bitch, she can't be killed! Fuck that! The most annoying character in Samurai history can't be killed?! Ridiculous! The little slut can't be killed but I'm gonna maim her badly with Issen Deathstrokes and Death of 100 Demons. My SS fantasy is to have her blood spilled all over Haohmaru in final victoly. In the words of the immortal poet Slim Shady: "Now bleed bitch bleed! Bleed bitch bleed! Bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed! Sooo looong, bitch you did me sooo wroong..."

LOL!
biggrin.gif

It's so funny to see people literally dispise the characters I like so much to use. I knew people hated Rimururu, but THIS takes it to another extreme! And somebody already mentioned Cham Cham in SS2... now, someone has to mention Nicotine and then I'll start to understand why people couldn't stand playing against me in SS.

[This message has been edited by VinylBoy (edited October 13, 2000).]

I

Iori

Athena. God, I hate that voice of hers. I used to send Anti-Athena "signs you're playing too much NG" to Neo-Alec. None ever got posted. I guess a struck a nerve, go figure. I hate that bitch, with a passion. I can beat her in 9 seconds at Normal level(God's honest truth). and that faggoty Bao has got to go too.

Lord Illicious

Krauser's Henchman
20 Year Member
Rimururu is da shit and a half with her magical litany cantations.
Her moves are mad cool and she can take on any Sam Sho charater.

Cant believe someone picked Rimururu as one of the worst Neo characters.

outsider

Benimaru's Hairdresser
Well, just off the top of my head, that stupid guy with the bookbag and duck I think from AoF3... LAME!

Innovator

Cheng's Errand Boy
VinylBoy: My hatred may be a little unhealthy but feelings are hypersensitive when it comes to SS.

Lord Illicious: I have one thing to say on this Rimururu subject...Bleeeeeeeeed!!!!