Update on my deal with NGF

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
Since NGF is obviously ignoring me, I have started to file fraud complaints.

Today I filed a fraud complaint with the IFCC and also with the US Postal Inspectors. I will be filing more complaints in the next couple of days.

It is funny that NGF no longer appears here, I guess the truth hurts. Between my failed deal and NGFs inability to cleanly convert a cart (look at Shawn's cart), if they are actually the Neo Geo Future, it looks to be a *VERY* dim one.

Keith

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Well I'm glad you're going ahead with the reports, Keith. It IS interesting that they've stopped posting on this message board . . . that makes three boards that they no longer try to defend their reputation on, this one, the DL board, and the DHP list (where Dion was practically thrown out by the listserv administrator). Their reputation is trashed in all these places, so they have nothing left to gain by posting.

All they have left are new suckers from eBay and via their website. Pretty pathetic, that the guys who claim to be "BIGTYMERS" (what a stupid word) in the Neo Geo area, are pretty much despised by all the REAL Neo Geo fans. Oh well, we can just keep spreading the word about their lies and ripoffs, and at least we can prevent SOME others from being ripped off in the future . . .
smile.gif

JRock917

, ,
Good point Mr. Chimp. This website and these forums has been a godsend for me personally, I was big into neo geo, got out for a few years, missed ALOT of stuff, and then jumped back in a few months ago. If it was not for the people here and their respective wisdom, it is possible I might have fallen prey to one of NGF's scams (except for the fact I wont pay the ridiculous ass prices they have on many carts). Keith, I hope your efforts and others can possibly bankrupt NGF's corrupt operations. People that cant do honest business dont deserve to be in business.

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I found out about the bad dealings of NGF on Billkwando's page about 6 months ago and ever since I have been following the bad deals they have made. I think as soon as people hear what we have to say about why we don't like them then people will finally start to listen.

Yeah, did you see their auctions that recently ended on ebay? What a friggin' crock. Private auction so you couldn't tell who the high bidder was. If you ask me, one of NGF's henchmen was probably the high bidder 99% of the time. Come on, I've been doing a lot of bidding on ebay, and I've never run into what I did with his auctions. Every one of them had a max bid placed on it that was up to what would be a more than reasonable selling price. I've never had that happen before. Who is going to put a max bid at market price on something? ANYthing? And who would do that on just their auctions? Duh! You don't have to be a scientific rocket to figure that out....or something like that.

asam79

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I am sorry to hear that, Keith.
Hope, NGF at least return your money.

Andy