NEOGEoman overboard.

ttooddddyy

PNG FTW,
Does anyone know of NEOGEOman, Lawrence Wright res of Japan, would be interested in contacting him.

[ February 24, 2002: Message edited by: ttooddddyy ]</p>

Daisuke Jigen

R.I.P.,, Dear Friend,
Uh. Try <a href="http://www.gamesx.com." target="_blank">www.gamesx.com.</a> E-mail him from there. Post on his boards. That might work.

ttooddddyy

PNG FTW,
Thanks for that Daisuke Jigen, have tried that but no reply.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by NEOGEOman:
If you're looking to trade those MVS memory card hookups for another memory card, I'm interested.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I sent the hookups two months ago, no sign of the card yet, did you receive the interface, at least please have the decency to reply. If I misjudge you will be the first to appologise.
Toddy"

Anyone else had dealings with this guy, he does not reply to emails. Still trying to get onto gamesx forum to enquire. Please let me know.

[ February 24, 2002: Message edited by: ttooddddyy ]</p>

C

Caris Nautilus

Originally posted by ttooddddyy:
<strong>Thanks for that Daisuke Jigen, have tried that but no reply.

quote:
Originally posted by NEOGEOman:
If you're looking to trade those MVS memory card hookups for another memory card, I'm interested.

"I sent the hookups two months ago, no sign of the card yet, did you receive the interface, at least please have the decency to reply. If I misjudge you will be the first to appologise.
Toddy"

Anyone else had dealings with this guy, he does not reply to emails. Still trying to get onto gamesx forum to enquire. Please let me know.

[ February 24, 2002: Message edited by: ttooddddyy ]</strong><hr></blockquote>

I've emailed him about things in the past (never traded with him though), and found him extremely slow to reply, ushually taking a week or more to get a reply from him, sometimes not at all.

[ February 24, 2002: Message edited by: Drift King EX ]</p>