World Heroes Anthology instock at Amazon

rugal2000

, Troll Me, , Cuz I is 3lit3, ,
its great. I hate to say it but I was given a far eastern copy 6 months ago and it is a great set

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
Is that the same Michael Meyers that did a lot of the voice acting in oldschool neo games?

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Thanks for the heads up. Ordered it today. :D

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
NeoCverA said:
Is that the same Michael Meyers that did a lot of the voice acting in oldschool neo games?
I hear he killed some people back in the '80s.

Deuce

Death Before Dishonesty, Logic Above All,
SouthtownKid said:
I hear he killed some people back in the '80s.
And word is he killed the same people again last year or so!

NeoCverA said:
If you're talking about the voices in Cyber-Lip and the old Fatal Fury games, that guy's name is Michael Beard.

FairlanePhantom

Mai's Apprentice
At least there's proof from SNK. MS on game boy was supposedly in stock on Amazon, then they refunded my money because it wasn't, then a few more months later it was canceled.

I actually called SNK about it's release day, I thought they ignored me, but a week later I got called back by SNK explaining it. I still think it's weird thinking SNK directly called my cell phone.

Last edited:

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
tsukaesugi said:
You weird freaks make me sick to my stomach.
here comes tsuka, bringing the World Heroes hate again.:crying: Don't you know you hurt me every time you do this?

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
There's nothing more depressing than a self-hating WH fan...

Stand tall!

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
was the football guy supposed to be john elway or what

Deuce

Death Before Dishonesty, Logic Above All,
Neogeo Battle Coliseum is proof positive that the World Heroes series has a ton of potential, which is largely wasted on the existing games. I'd love to see a new game in the series based on the NGBC engine, with sprites all done along the lines of Hanzou/Fuuma/Mudman/Neo-DIO.

Kazuki Dash

Samurai Shodown Swordsmith
tsukaesugi said:
Yah, I only posted those because I, err...

...that is to say I... err...

ε=┏(; ̄▽ ̄)┛

*ninja vanish*
Heh, poor tsuka...

eijilosseu6.gif

ikariwarriorf22

New Challenger
I got my copy of World Heroes Anthology yesterday. I agree with the people that say World Heroes needs a new game in addition to the earlier great games in the anthology. I went to 3 different Gamestops and they all said that they didn't know the game was released or what it was at all. The fourth gamestop said they were sold out. Finally I bought a copy at Entertainment Outlet on 40th st across from Bryant Park in New York City.

KRONOS

Hardened Shock Trooper
That's cool they have it in stock near Bryant Park.. I sometimes pick up DVDs there.. Does it play on a PS3? Also, if you've got the time would you post a review? Cheers.

FOMOCO&CO

Belnar Institute Student
20 Year Member
Ordered two from amazon today, gonna send one to my cousin, we use to switch off on challengers back in the day :down: :up: :B:
:A: :A: :A: :A: :A: :A: