Hi I am a semi noob

Segafan4life

Banned
Hi my name is Chad and I am semi new to the forum.

I have been a lurker for many months. My interest in King Of Fighters brought me to this forum. It is cool to see there are people like me who are into asian culture and games. I plan on going to China later this year to teach English. I already teach English here in the United States when I am not working at my regular job at Wal-Mart photo lab. Yes I hate my job I mention it everyday. But it pays well enough and better then normal Wal Mart employees. I look forward to enjoying this site and dealing with all teh dram that comes with Neo Geo.com.

There are two sides to every question

tony starks

Starks is always out.
Welcome dude, come prepared because there is alway some fucked up drama going on in this bitch.

Starks out.

Fish_Monger

Another Striker
Welcome to the board. And you better watchout........Frank Dukes is already dissing you.......lol.

gmfbac

Banned
noobs rule... at least we have a life...

had my neo-geo sins 1993 but i ist been it the closet for the last 10years..not eny more thoe.....

tony starks

Starks is always out.
DurandalThoth said:
you seem "all-noob" to me.

so STFU and know your role, ninny.

Dash is just fulfilling his role as the resident "noob killer" though I am surprised he responded to this thread, Dashy do you feel threatened by this guy? :smirk:

Starks out.

Tango

Tung's Hair Stylist
where are you going to teach in China? North...south?

Fish_Monger

Another Striker
gmfbac said:
noobs rule... at least we have a life...

had my neo-geo sins 1993 but i ist been it the closet for the last 10years..not eny more thoe.....

Sweet. I've had my Neo since '93 too. Old School RULZ!

Tango

Tung's Hair Stylist
ahhh...the center of the communist regime! Fun place too...have you been before?

Segafan4life

Banned
setharnott said:
ahhh...the center of the communist regime! Fun place too...have you been before?

Nope never been. Look forward to it though.

Trying to make the money for the trip now. Then hopefully I can meet some PCB distributors when I get over there and continue to find great arcade games for myself and everyone.

Tango

Tung's Hair Stylist
let me know if you find any man. Despite being a gang of arcades in Beijing, I never was able to find out about any PCB shops up there. For sure down in Guangzhou and Hong Kong. I bet you could find some good deals up there though....have fun man. Get outside of the city if you get a chance, the countryside is some eye-opening shit.