XRGB2-Plus 21pin RGB (Jap) Question

ok people a quick question here. I'm thinking of getting on of these units so i can hook everything up to my computer monitor but all the reviews say the only way to go is using the jap "d" connector or the 21-pin RGB connector.

I know the 21-pin RGB connector IS NOT SCART but seeing as though all my consoles are hooked up via SCART is there any reason why i can't make / get an adaptor changing the pin outs from euro SCART to jap RGB?

Is it just a case that the pin assignments are different? or is there a fundamental difference?

Thanks people, much apreciated.

ALec

All you need to do is rearrange the pins. Go ahead and make the adaptor, the signals are the same.

NEOGEOman:
All you need to do is rearrange the pins. Go ahead and make the adaptor, the signals are the same.
You have just made my day :D make_fac loco multi_co

Thanks!

and the second question..

Does anyone have the Pin-out information for the Jap 21-pin RGB connector.

sorry (final question)

BILLY

Mr. Big's Thug
Don't know if you're interested, but I have an auction for an XRGB-2 going on right now. It's as good as new and my guess is it'll be going pretty cheap.

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3044873168&category=49230" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3044873168&category=49230</a>

If anyone wants to see pics of the unit and the box, use the contact seller link.

BILLY

Mr. Big's Thug
Just thought of another little XRGB tip that I figured out. If you are using a system like the Super Nintendo that has a composite sync signal, it's better to use that signal for sync instead of the composite video signal that the XRGB will normally use for the sync signal.

With a composite video signal as sync, you might get an annoying dithering effect that is eliminated altogether by using c. sync. To do this, you basically just attach c. sync where composite video would normally go on the 21-pin connector.

Pingu

Hardened Shock Trooper
*Checks bank account* Damn you, couldn't you have listed this 2 weeks from now. ^^

Oh well, *hugs his new.. old Gauntlet cab*

BILLY

Mr. Big's Thug
My reserve price is only like $89, but if no one meets it, I'll probably repost around that time. Oops, I know reserve price is a secret. Oh well.

Man, it sucks to be forced to sell this kind of stuff. I'm also auctioning off my Neo stuff right now 'cuz I need extra cash. crying I'm going to be having some major Neo gaming withdrawals.

Pingu

Hardened Shock Trooper
Sigh... would have given more than your reserve anyways... I sinercly hope that they do not meet it. ^^;; Really sucks to sell off pieces of your collection. Must do the same really, have to sell of 1 or two cabs in order to get room for new ones >.<