Garou I bought a boot?

DJ Long Cat

Armored Scrum Object
I bought the game from my last thread.

The label sure isn't official but when I opened to see the insides, heres what I got.

p1010033fn7.jpg

p1010034tp5.jpg

Looks official to me but I don't completely know.

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
looks real mask roms with the right numbers on it

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
what does label say? thats the only difference in the versions is the paper labels

Hakkai

Dodgeball Yakuza
15 Year Member
You'll find that alot of authentic carts have reprinted labels, more often than not in English. As Werejag was saying, only the original label will tell what country it came from since the bios settings determine what language the game plays in.

danox574

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
It is extremely likely that it's a Japanese one. IS there a gold label on the bottom with a warning about proper insertion? Is it is Japanese?

Ruell

, I FORGOT MY SECRET SANTA OBLIGATION. FUCK ME, RI
The boards are real. The green cart is the standard japanese Garou cart. A standard US garou would have been clear. A prior owner must have a made a reprinted label. Not so uncommon for gamers, but a pain for collectors.

yangen

n00b
Sorry to dig this up but I've got some question about MotW.
I bought the green case version with the japanese label and gold warning label in japanese, but the game is in english and the soft dip doesn't allow me to change the language (only have an option for the country, "usa" or "others".)
So can we deduce that this is a us version despite the japanese case style/label ?
Might also be a repair ?

Thanks for the help.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
The system bios NOT the cart region determines the display language.

If you have a Japanese bios then all games that have a Japanese language option will default display Japanese.

If you have an English bios then all games that have an English language option will default display English.

yangen

n00b
The system bios NOT the cart region determines the display language.

If you have a Japanese bios then all games that have a Japanese language option will default display Japanese.

If you have an English bios then all games that have an English language option will default display English.

Thanks for the swift reply ^^.

Ok, I didn't know that (I have a lot to learn actually as you can see). I found it strange since I have other carts (Shock Troopers or Sidekicks 3 for example) that allow me to change between spanish, english and japanese among others.

Thanks for the clarification Xian Xi ! :)