my supergun works kinda plz help

wiseman9986

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
i got my super hooked up and i plgged aheadphone cable that goes out to the rca jacks on my reciever and i have to turn it all the way up and i still can barely hear it am i supposed to use mono jacks could that be th prob?

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Were you able to verify a head of time that the board was working properly?

You are using a 4 slot, correct? Perhaps if you have a camera you can take a pic for us and we can look and see if we spot any potential problems.

wiseman9986

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
yea im using a 4 slot ad i ordered it from mdgames they said nothing was wrong with it i was wondering if i hooked the sound up through the harness do u think it would have the same problem i can try to take some pics this weekend but im not surre if ill be able too

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
wiseman9986:
yea im using a 4 slot ad i ordered it from mdgames they said nothing was wrong with it i was wondering if i hooked the sound up through the harness do u think it would have the same problem i can try to take some pics this weekend but im not surre if ill be able too
Hey sorry this post isnt about fixing your sound problem, but im just curious - how is the rest of you supergun working? Are you getting a good picture? Did you finally get a jrok converter?, i know you were having trrouble getting one because you dont have a credit card. I just had my friend order me one because i too dont have a CC. Anyway i hope the sound problem gets fixed.

wiseman9986

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
my supergun is working great except for the sound yea i did finnaly get a jrok a found a friend with a cc

Lagduf

2>X
20 Year Member
wiseman9986:
my supergun is working great except for the sound yea i did finnaly get a jrok a found a friend with a cc
Cool :)