Hello...........!

Marc_

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Hi, I'm Marc.
I have collected shmups and fighters for Jp Saturn,MD and PCE for years, check pics of my collections at www.segasaturn.co.uk.
Have now decided to start my AES and MVS collection after day-dreaming for some some time. I am a fan of good video games and it was inevitable I would wash up here............
there was nowhere left to go! :360:

Edit: Timid Neo newbie...ha ha ha. :)

Last edited:

soopafamicom

Windjammers Wonder
Marc_ said:
Hi, I'm Marc.
I have collected shmups and fighters for Jp Saturn,MD and PCE for years, check pics of my collections at www.segasaturn.co.uk.
Have now decided to start my AES and MVS collection after day-dreaming for some some time. I am a fan of good video games and it was inevitable I would wash up here............
there was nowhere left to go! :360:

Edit: Timid Neo newbie...ha ha ha. :)

Did you use to live in Mansfield, Notts a few years back?

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Lolz....

...Manchester... UK...

...This kid better now be wanting to take the almighty crown of King Rot....

... Which part of Manchester are you from Marc? ...I seem to recall dealing with someone of that name a while back....

xROTx:emb:

Marc_

Kuroko's Training Dummy
tom-tom sat nav.......

Never lived in notts, but am a great admirer of Cloughie. Have lived all-over U.K, I am currently based in North Reddish, classed as Stockport, Cheshire but 10 mins from Manchester City centre......soon moving to Edgely (home of Sale Sharks) also Stockport, Cheshire..... I have been playing/collecting Jp Saturn and PCE games for quite some time as dj-shen on eBay, if you like shmups/fighters on these systems you may have bumped into me during auctions....

Nothing I like better than talking games (apart from playing them)
not sure on the protocol here but add me or I'll add you guys......

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Marc_ said:
Never lived in notts, but am a great admirer of Cloughie. Have lived all-over U.K, I am currently based in North Reddish, classed as Stockport, Cheshire but 10 mins from Manchester City centre......soon moving to Edgely (home of Sale Sharks) also Stockport, Cheshire..... I have been playing/collecting Jp Saturn and PCE games for quite some time as dj-shen on eBay, if you like shmups/fighters on these systems you may have bumped into me during auctions....

Nothing I like better than talking games (apart from playing them)
not sure on the protocol here but add me or I'll add you guys......

I live in Middleton... in Manchester....

You're welcome to come play sometime....

No probs...

I'm sociable and not a total whacko....

Edgely, Stockport eh?....

I know where you live... bescared...be VERY scared....

xROTx:D