Puzzle Bobble MVS Cart

Kuriakos

Kula's Candy
My Puzzle Bobble cart has this foil sticker on the outside, is this any indicator of the legitimacy of the cart?

IMG_0096.jpg

Pas

Camel Slug
It helps but its not a guarantee. Only way to be certain is to open it. And dont be surprized if you see a couple of eproms in there...Bust-a-Move/Puzzle Bobble carts usualy have a few in there...they are still legit. However if they are ALL eproms then its a boot. Your label looks legit from what little I can see...its in a rental case but thats nothing big...alot of carts came in those.

99.9% of the time you don't even need to open the cart to check if it's authentic. I just hold the cart in a very bright light and look through the vents. I also always check the cart pics section on this forum if I am going to be purchasing a MVS cart for comparison.

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I'm extremely confident that's real, based on that picture. (That's a rental "SNKG" cart, and I've never seen a bootleg in one of those. The serial sticker is also a good indication, as bootlegs simply don't have those either.) But you'd have to look on the inside to be sure. My real Puzzle Bobble cart is exactly like that one, except the sticker is on the other side of the label. My serial number is 5323, so yours is a lot higher.

Last edited: