A question for all NEO collectors

Wan-Fu

Galford's Armourer
I have seen pictures of people displaying their cart collection like Shawn's for example. I am curious if you guys keep the games like that on the shelves all the time? I keep my games in freezer bags because I think that keeps them protected from dust and scratches.

If I had a collection like Shawn's I would probably keep the games in plastic bags and take them out once in while to take pictures. What do you guys think?

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
I need to buy up a large lot of boxes. All my games are currently shelved, only been collecting for 2 months, and at about 55 games this week.

Shawn

snkusa.com
Actually, my games are very well protected from the elements. I made large plastic blankets made of thick, black, garbage bags. These plastic blankets are thrown over my collection a vast majority of the time. They protect the games from dust and the fading rays of light.

In case you’re wondering, I removed these plastic bags for the collection pictures.

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
I don't have a shelf to keep them on, so I don't. But I do keep them out of sunlight, and clean them certainly often enough so that dust won't build up.

I kind of like your freezer bag idea though.

asam79

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I insert my home carts into clear poly bags (quality one; of course). 2 home carts per bag. I fold the poly bags and seal with clear scotch tape (not permanent tape). So, I can still enjoy watching my collection on the shelf. And, poly bags are protecting the carts from dust and scratches. And I do not have clean my carts.

I know some collectors do not protect their carts. When you buy the carts from them, you can see the dust is builing on top of the cart case or in between the void gaps on the case.

[This message has been edited by asam79 (edited October 05, 2000).]

DIY

Loyal Neo-Disciple
I just stack em. Dont have enough for a wall yet...

Todd

Galford's Armourer
Hell, i have them on my shelf for some time no without protection. They are not in the sun and i clean the dust off of, the tops of the cases every saturday without seeing a difference in their condition!