YOU LOSE!

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
The Neo·Geo is close to eleven years old. Overall that means a lot of fighting games, and a healthy time for improvement, since we weren't born Kings of Fighting. The inquiry then:

In what fighting game(s) would you say you have the worst losing streek?

I think overall, World Heroes 2 and The King of Fighters '94 are my two prime candidates for aggravation.

WH2 was just pure cheese through and through. It also had perhaps one of the top three cheapest bosses in history. KoF '94 on the other hand took me a long time to learn how to play, since back in the day I didn't know how to do even half the moves in the game, and did not really get good at it until earlier this year.

Todd

Galford's Armourer
For some strange and unknown reason i have become really horrible at fatal fury special.
I can only win by being really cheap for some strange reason!

Shawn

snkusa.com
The Art of Fighting series can be very challenging if you don’t play on a regular basis. Games like MotW, Samurai Shodown, and KoF all have similar game play. Art of Fighting has a pace of it’s own which can throw any seasoned player out of tune.

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
For some reason I have a bad time with King of Fighters 98
frown.gif

But Mark of the Wolves is very easy to me
smile.gif

outsider

Benimaru's Hairdresser
I'd have to give it to AoF - love the games, but they do truly require more practice than any of the others.

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
I haven't actually played that much Art of Fighting myself. Well I played a somewhat fair bit of 3, and didn't find it too difficult, but what I have played of 1 (& 2, slightly) certainly did require some real skill, not the same old strategies.

Soon I'll really get into them, then I'll see.

G

gokusama26

I always had trouble with Zankuro (don't laugh!!!). Or the little drunk guy from KoF, I can't remember his name. This may sound stupid, but I bought KoF Dream Match '99 for DC, and can't beat Rugal, even when I set it to 1 on difficulty. I can go through every character in survival mode with an intact life bar (no dying), but I can't beat Rugal!!!!!!!!!!!

Lou Gojira

Enemy Chaser
I've always considered myself pretty good at fighters until I got a serious reality check with Last Blade 2. That's the one game I've lost the most at. Other games (especially Galaxy Fight) throw me for a loop when it comes to the last boss, but when I play Last Blade 2, I'm happy as can be to get past the fourth fight...

Dolphin

Custom User Title,
It took me a while to get the hang of Galaxy Fight's quirky controls! When I first started playing that game, I got my arse kicked all over the place!

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
but I bought KoF Dream Match '99 for DC, and can't beat Rugal, even when I set it to 1 on difficulty.

I meant to say so sooner, but try this:

Pick Yamazaki. Whip medium, whip low, whip medium, whip low, whip medium, whip low. When needed whip high. I slaughtered Rugal with that pattern.