MVS-2 slot sound problem.

S

sunday15th

I own a Supergun with a 2-slot board.There's problem on the first slot,where the cartdrige is insert.There was a sharp piercing sound whenever i turned it on.When i switch to next cartdrige on second slot,its fine.I'm sure my cartdrige are all no problem.Can someone help me out!

Robert Wallace

Sieger's Squire
What kind of Supergun do you have?

It could be your Stereo Wiring is not set properly.

There is a slight difference between the 4 slot Stereo Harness Wiring and the Wiring for the Two Slot MVS Boards.

If this is not the case then clean out your slots, then if that is not the problem......

Not sure what it can be.

Regards,
Robert

Briggs

I'm getting too old for this shit...,
Robert Wallace:
There is a slight difference between the 4 slot Stereo Harness Wiring and the Wiring for the Two Slot MVS Boards.
?

Tidus Vash

NEST Puppet
I may be wrong, but I believe the sound is wired like a standard jamma harness.
pin 10
Connect both wires to one speaker for mono sound.
Connect one wire to one speaker and the other to another, and ground them where ever you please for stereo sound.
It sounds like a board problem.
Then again, I've never used a Supergun.

Briggs

Robert Wallace:
Briggs:
Robert Wallace:
?
"?"
As far as I know there is no difference in the wiring for a 2 slot or 4 slot. They are both wired to the MVS standard for Stereo.

Robert Wallace

Sieger's Squire
When I bought my Neo Candy 29 from Fox1 I originally had a 4 slot board in there.

The Stereo Sound worked perfect.

Later on I bought a 2 slot and the sound came only in MONO.

I had to cut 1 of the pre wired stereo wires, insert a new Jamma Pin in the harness (to a ground location) and reattach the cut ground wire to the newly inserted pin.

Then if I wanted to use my 4 slot board I had to replace the same wire back to its original location on the Harness (back to its original location).

Briggs

there are at least 3 versions of the 2 slot, maybe 1 or 2 are Jamma?