T-Molding

Katsu

Crazed MVS Addict
I'm getting ready to replace the T-Molding on my 4-slot MVS. Anything I should know about this stuff? I got a couple of rolls from t-molding.com sitting at home. I haven't fiddled with the old t-molding much, but it seems pretty stuck on there. Am I gonna need some glue or something? I was hoping it just had to rip the old t-molding off and slip the new one on without having to use glue.

Shapermc

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
Originally posted by Katsu:
<strong>I was hoping it just had to rip the old t-molding off and slip the new one on without having to use glue.</strong><hr></blockquote>

It worked for me! I just took out the old t-molding and the ridges on the inside (you'll see) Were a little worn down) I put the new t molding in with a little pounding, and it stays for 2 years now no problems. Lokk at my home page for pics!

Briggs

I'm getting too old for this shit...,
It's usually glued at the ends. You may also find that you need to cut off the part that inserts into the groove when going around tight inside corners. That should not be an issue with your cab. Having a rubber mallet is nice too.