Debug Bios V 1.0 Phantom Blue Converter

Zhar Johnson

Cheng's Errand Boy
Ok so the new thing that I have encountered with the Debug is that By switching it to MVS I can press select and A or B and give myself infinite credits like an actual arcade. I have a phantom blue converter and it is wonderful works perfectly when I choose home use but recently I have come across an obstacle using the debug while setting these mvs games on my aes through the use of the pantom to play as mvs with the use of the debug. It seems to happen with 3 games Last Blade 1 and 2 and samurai Spirits IV out of the couple that I have tried. It works perfectly with RB2, World Heroes Perfect, Kabuki Klash, Blazing Star, ghost pilots. They all seem to work without a problem. But when I want to do the same thing to LB 1&2 and SSIV I get this message. "This Rom Cartridge is for use with original SNK boards only. Copying of SNK boards is prohibited and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent of the law." Has anybody heard of this? I got nervous and though that the cartridges where phony but opened them up and they were legit. I dont know what to do since by changing it to mvs in the debug is the only way that I know of to get unlimited continues in the fighting games. Is it the debug or the game? I dont want to upgrade only to have this same problem happen. Anybody know what is going on?

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Get a Unibios, seriously. Save yourself the pain.

Zhar Johnson

Cheng's Errand Boy
where and how can I have a Unibios added to the neo? I live in ft. lauderdale florida. Is there a place where I can take it or do I have to mail the neo somewhere? thanks

sonofx51

If you're even THINKING about TRADING with this us
one way around it is to start in home mode and then during the character select screen switch it to MVS mode in the debug menu, now when you go into a fight it will be in MVS mode. I used to do this back in the day before I had the unibios.