Interested in redesigning the look of Neo-Geo.com? Look here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aria

Former Moderator
Interested in redesigning the NG.com main page? Look here! (NEW THREAD)

A significant possibility came up in the middle of a thread in Suggestions, so I am calling more attention to it with these stickies in other forums.

The thread has been replaced with a new, more focused thread on revising the main page and non-forums areas of the site.

Even Shawn agrees (from the first thread):

Shawn said:
This isn't a bad idea at all. I do think the site could use a fresh look and has needed one for a long time. Even Ben Herman of SNK Playmore USA suggested to me that Neo-Geo.com needs a new design. New design would need to be user friendly (easy to navigate, and easy on the eyes).

If this does evolve into a contest then the winner would receive an appropriate prize of a super fast Mtron SSD. Surely those of you who are into web design will be interested in upgrading your laptop or desktop with the fastest disk drive on the planet (blows away WD's Raptor, no more defragmenting, no seek times, instant system boots, superior reliability, et cetera).

Let me know if any more designers would be interested in said contest & prize, if there's interest then we'll have this contest.

If you're interested, post in http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2439404#post2439404 (NEW THREAD)

Status
Not open for further replies.