How many people have been ripped off by NGF???

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I was just wondering how many people have actually been ripped off by Neo Geo Freak. Also how much money did they rip you for???

wjw123

Krauser's Henchman
Maybe too many to list and start a new forum just for this.

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I was just curious what the numbers were on how many people got ripped off by them. At one point or another it seems like alot of people have.

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
Still have not received anything from them, or even heard from them.

Obviously both Chris Ray and Dion Dakis need to be reported.

Do not worry, I will keep everyone aprised of my actions.....

Keith

DIY

Loyal Neo-Disciple
I talked to them once and Dion started saying stuff like I'm immature and that my parents should call to make the order(I'm 15 so what?), right then, ofcourse, I told him to go fuck off. I didn't buy anything from him, so I havent got the pleasure of having my money stolen.

DIY-never ripped off!

NeoZero

New Challenger
Evidence that Dion is not much of a Business man, DIY. I dont know why anyone would buy from those idiots anyways.

-NeoZero

DIY

Loyal Neo-Disciple
Heh Dion said stuff along the lines of enjoy selling out, whatever that means... Fuck him, I grew up playing neo geo!

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
Im not defending NGF at all, but so far we have ONE genuine complaint in this topic, and only know of two amongst our group (Shawn, 1945) Did they fix your problems Shawn? So far looks like not that many people... disliking somone wount make them go away, you need facts (sadly probably more than one or two people).

asam79

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Keith,

I am also waiting your news until October 6th.
Hope you receive the carts.

Do you get any reply at all?
or e-mail? hm Maybe not...

I haven't talked to NGF(Dion) since I post things about them in which they thought are bad things about them.

Let's wait and see...
I am sure they are watching and observing from sideline...

I want to know the truth...
Reasons why most neo community against NGF

If it is true they rip you off, then I can not see that they are trying to fix their names.

I see things by actions not words (NGF like playing words)...

I would love to help them but if they continuing riping off other... then, what's the point?

If you don't get the carts from them, I will post again all my deals with NGF and see what others (in this Neo forum) think.

Decide whether we should give chance to NGF or we should avoid them
I remembered a week ago someone writes in the forum about gathering people and talk about NGF. I may not frequently write (I mostly just read) in this forum but count me in. but, I will continue visiting this forum (I love this forum)

Keith,
I just remember I once had one Neo deal with you in ebay. your id is mouse master? my id is asam789. It's a share with me and my brother. That's why I could not remember you...
My brother takes care most of the shipping to make sure fast shipping... I worked full time and only Saturday I can go to post office.

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
asam please tell us what deals you have made with NGF that have not been good. You can help others by telling what they have done in the past.

Mouse_Master

Support your local Sheriff, ,
Staff member
asam79,

I think I purchased KOF99 from you, IIRC. The deal went perfect from my end, do you agree at your end?

I will post on 10/6 in the evening. I have not heard a peep from them at all, and they have had ample time to reply. Obviously, they have not posted here since their return from Japan.

But, please put the full tilt of your dealings with them.

Keith

Dolphin

Custom User Title,
I've always known better than to deal with "NGF". Play with fire and you're likely to get burned.

asam79

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Keith,

I am very satisfied the ebay deal I had with you. Glad to hear that you are satisfied.

Anyway,
I will post my deal when the dead line has passed (10/6) and you got no reply or anything at all.

I will mention what happen on my deal from my perpective and a bit from NGF (Dion) perpective (base on my judgement)...
Remember, I am not making up story (I still keep the e-mails for proof; not all of them though).

I let you guys decide what's your opinion...
(cause certain things on my neo deal with NGF are a bit fishy, it is just me or ??)

And let's see if we still can accept NGF as reliable seller

One last thing,
I am not here to make enemy to anybody in this forum nor NGF, I just chip in and give info. Hope everybody benefits from my info. That's all.

I am basicly a new Neo home carts collector who somehow/someway fall into NGF scheme.

I just start collecting Neo about 5-6 months (well, I have the neo cart system about 1.5 years but only with 2 home carts) but I have been a Neo geo fan since it is released.

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Man I wish you would stop tempting us with your NGF deal. I would love to hear your horror story. Please give it to us as soon as possible, I really, really want to hear it. Also I wish Shawn would share what his deals with them were. I know of some but what others have you had Shawn? Sorry to put you on the spot like that
smile.gif

asam79

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I had once post my Neo deal somewhere in this forum. If you can search it, maybe it is still there. I could not remember.
It is just more general.

Please be patience. I am just being careful a bit. If Keith got his deal, then I will not post my deal (I already mention this in previous post). I can regard them as still reliable. But, if Keith do not get it, then my bad impressions about them are true.

I so far complete all my neo deal with NGF. I got the carts, they got the money.

One of my real purpose here is actually to help Keith so he got his carts. Not extend the war on NGF.

I can't take or hear anymore NGF lies and scams. I am searching for the truth about NGF.

This is my chance and turning point to NGF...

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Can you tell me if you put this post in the Neo 16 bit forum or a different forum??? Thanks

asam79

Kuroko's Training Dummy
It's in Neo geo Snk war room
at Neo-geo Freak USA thread page one.

It's just a partial of the deal I had.
And there are changes in my opinion due to recent deal I had with him.

asam79

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Great.

Hope it lowers your curiosity.
On the last deal on $360 he owes, that's where something happen recently...

So, it's not the best deal I had.
From the promise he made (Dion), it's the best deal, but from the action... is... NOT...(you know what I meant)

chimpmeister

Former Moderator
Well what I want to know is, why have the fakeass idiots known as "NGF" dropped out of sight, why are they cowering and afraid to come out and post anything? I will say that I have never been ripped off by Dion or Chris, because I read about their reputation LONG AGO on the DHP list and on the DolphinLord Yahoo message board.

Dion? Chris? Come on guys, don't hide, come out, STEP UP, and TAKE RESPONSIBILITY for your ACTIONS!!! If you don't, you guys are just WIMPS!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

asam79

Kuroko's Training Dummy
well,
I do not know about NGF reputation until I read Shawn's black book. And this forum.

I am also curious why they step down a bit.
I before still can see they are trying to step up and fight for their reputation. And I try to give chance to them.

Maybe it's been too many cases that NGF giving a bad deal. Please, I want to know the truth (I am still searching and put hope on NGF).
If this is truth (that NGF gave lots of bad neo deal), it is no wonder lots of people against NGF...

If Keith got rip off, I will join one of "lots of people"...

Come on down, NGF. Fight! Why give up so fast?...
Let's talk.
I do not hate or against you now. I even want to help on your reputation.

But, if you rip off another neo fan, I will not forgive you.