HI I'M NEW

japple28

n00b
Hi im new to the site , i have just got my jap Neo Geo AES from ebay for 75 pounds and I love it as iv wanted one since I was about 12 , but never had the money buy one , so im proper happy now that I have one , and my son like it to so thats great but he is not aloud to play it unless im there.

But what I want to no is , how do I find out more about my console the serial number is 236551 , and should I get it moded , like put a power light on n a new bios etc .

Thanks ppl

yours
james

Annatar

Kabuki Klasher
You are most welcome

Hello men i am also new into the forums and also into neo geo world, to have one of this consoles was also a dream since i was like 11 years old, and now almost 15 years later i was able to make this dream come true, about modding the console you should do it, i got my AES modified and this way you can really enjoy the potencial of this machine playing the games uncensored and with video and sound advantages, hope we will speak once again.

Hail to you and welcome:buttrock:

japple28

n00b
Thanks man

Thanks man , ya i will get it moded when i get the money , its like 80 pound , n now I have 1 more question , where can i get game box's if my games do not have ? .

Have a good day
james:) :multi_co:

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
japple28 said:
But what I want to no is , how do I find out more about my console the serial number is 236551 , and should I get it moded , like put a power light on n a new bios etc .

Thanks ppl

yours
james

RGB mod, YES
BIOS Mod, YES

Buyatari

n00b
I'm new here as well. Is there a reason I can reply to thread but not create a new one. I thought of all places I'd be able to create one in this section.

tony starks

Starks is always out.
japple28 said:
Hi im new to the site , i have just got my jap Neo Geo AES from ebay for 75 pounds and I love it as iv wanted one since I was about 12 , but never had the money buy one , so im proper happy now that I have one , and my son like it to so thats great but he is not aloud to play it unless im there.

Thanks ppl

yours
james

Welcome everyone. I feel ya bruv been there mate, I got mine modded. RGB and unibios. I see your in London, the best person to talk to is ChaoticJelly. Good price and very quick shipping. Pm him.

Starks out...

Buyatari

n00b
This is what is says when I try to post a new topic.

Buyatari, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

SNKman

Mr. Big's Thug
You should be able to post a new topic within 24 to 48 hours of your account activation