SvC Card Fighter Project Complete!!

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
It actually happened a couple weeks ago but I'm also updating the cards. Now working on the SNK and Capcom cards. Mainly the only changes I'm making on those are lightening up the rarity icon and also taking out the copyright and replacing it with the web address to my site.
So anyway for those of you who care come on in and begin to play. Otherwise over the next couple weeks I'm going to finish up the color changes for SNK and Capcom and the entire 1st and 2nd series will be complete.
http://cardfighterproject.com

Kaike

Geese's Thug
Not to rain on your parade but you mispelled Rimururu's name twice.

Dash no Chris

Jaguar Ninja,
Kaike said:
Not to rain on your parade but you mispelled Rimururu's name twice.
Rimnerel was the way SNK USA spelled Rimururu's name in the English-language release of the Pocket games, and on the inlay cards for earlier installments of the SamSho series.

--Chris

matt009au

Zero's Tailor
Is there a quick way to download them all? or just have to do each individually?

Soniku

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
matt009au said:
what is this witchcraft

It's a Firefox plugin that allows you to save all files of a type that you specify on a page...

It's good for 4chan...

It also summons low level demons to do your bidding.

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
Even if I stopped playing card games a long time ago I must say good job, you should be proud of yourself.

Gowcaizer

Armored Scrum Object
Very cool

Awesome stuff, I dont play card games (mainly because I dont know how :( ) but I watched your site and all I have to say is, you did an amazing job, congrats I wish I do a project kinda like yours someday. :)

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
Thanks all for the kind words

oh and
matt009au said:
Is there a quick way to download them all? or just have to do each individually?
I'm actually working on that now as well. I still have some cards that I have to update before I can fully set it up but if you look in the Action or Reaction page you'll find at the top a picture of a Zip archive. That will download all images in the page as well, if your not a Firefox user.