[TGS 2007] SNK Playmore Booth Babes Gallery

aria

Former Moderator
Booth babes make me embarrassed to be a video gamer --it's like the personification of all the pathetic "boys in the bedroom" cliches that haunt this industry.

Just my opinion.

PrOzErG

Sacrifice is pleasure, , ,
Bobak said:
Booth babes make me embarrassed to be a video gamer --it's like the personification of all the pathetic "boys in the bedroom" cliches that haunt this industry.

Just my opinion.

Yes and most of them don't even look good.

Neo Collector

Raiden's Valet
Bobak said:

Just my opinion.

QFT

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
SNK Playmore doesn't have the leverage to get the hottest booth babes at the show.

Bobak said:

Just my opinion.
You must like what's become of E3 then. I'm perfectly happy with it, myself.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Bobak said:

Just my opinion.

More for me then.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I agree with bobak, It's pretty unecessary.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
even if booth babes are attractive I just think they're stupid.

Neo Alec

20 Year Member
Maybe if there were lest industry conventions like "booth babes" video games wouldn't be so pigeonholed as a male-dominated hobby and more females would feel encouraged to partake.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
Neo Alec said:
Maybe if there were lest industry conventions like "booth babes" video games wouldn't be so pigeonholed as a male-dominated hobby and more females would feel encouraged to partake.

Maybe, but probably not.

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
Can't we as a community at least look at a nice piece of ass without a huge debate starting?

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
Neo Alec said:
Booth buffs? Maybe with controllers hanging out their speedos as they ask "wanna play?"

topher

Tesse's Maintainence Man
Lord Wolfgang Krauser said:
Can't we as a community at least look at a nice piece of ass without a huge debate starting?

QFT, well in this case an average piece of ass, but a piece of ass regardless. Can't say I really like the costumes except for B. Jenet.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
This one looks like a doll:

Special-SNK-Playmore-Messe-Babes-4.jpg

This one's my favorite:

tokyo-game-show-2007_09.jpg

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
I think most of those girls are cute, and I'm all for SNK using fine Japanese girls to rep there shit.

Last edited:

RyoGeo

Global Moderator, Voice of Reason, Member #13
I am comfortable enough with my shallow nature to firmly state that I love gawking at tight asses and big hooters.

As I am at work right now, I have not clicked the link to leer at this articular offering, but I will the threat of dismissal is not present.

Neo Alec

20 Year Member
OrochiEddie said:
Booth buffs? Maybe with controllers hanging out their speedos as they ask "wanna play?"
To be clear, I was not suggesting that. Although I did think that a good politically correct answer to the show Desperate Housewives would be "Desperate Boytoys."

jdotaku

Angel's Love Slave
some of them looked pretty damn good to me. And personally I miss the old E3 thank god TGS still has babes!

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
I don't know what's so outstanding about them...

Make bobak words mine.