MVS Coin Problem

Kaike

Geese's Thug
I just got my 2 slot MVS mobo and the adaptor for my jamma cabinet. When I put coins in the machine in both the player 1 slot and the player 2 slot it only add credits to player 1, because of that player 2 cannot play. What do I have to do so player 2 can add credits? I have no problems when my CPS2 board is plugged in. Just the MVS and the adaptor.

Pas

Camel Slug
Check dip switch 2. Its the setting for number of coin slots. Also check to make sure the adapter isnt tying both the coin slots to a single one on the mvs side. You could also always flip dip switch 7 and put the board into freeplay mode and not have to worry about coins at all.

Last edited:

Pas

Camel Slug
Dip 2 is listed as changing from 2/4 coin slots so Im not so sure how much it will help but its worth a shot. You might also want to check in the setup menu and see if there is an option in there for coin slots...I know candy cabs and such usualy only have one coin slot so that may be a setting in there...I dont really remember and I dont have a board hooked up at the moment to check.

Neo Alec

Warrior of the Innanet
20 Year Member
Don't use the jamma adapter. You don't need it.