Final Romance 2

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
I would very much appreciate if someone could find me a screen shot of the title screen, or a scan of the CD cover, or even if they just wrote the name in Japanese in a reply.

Thanks in advance

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
They should have it under the completed section on Neo Geo cd at ebay. Check there. I saw several copy couple weeks-days ago. Or go to supersellers web site. Personally, I liked the game.

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
Thanks a lot. Might you know which came first of the Saturn & Neo CD versions?

Adol

The French Connection, ,
Originally posted by Neo Bomber Man:
Thanks a lot. Might you know which came first of the Saturn & Neo CD versions?

i think neogeocd..

but you know this game was first in arcade places
smile.gif

and it exists too on 3do,and many other platforms...

final romance r,4 came out on saturn too

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
So it originated from a JAMMA arcade game? Given all the hentai Mah Jong games (which is what, about 99% of them?) I wouldn't have thought one series would be so popular. Oh well. Go figure.

Thanks both of you.

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
Mahjong strip games on arcade was really popular on Japan. They could be still popular, I am not too sure. Many mahjong games like Super Real Mahjong first came into arcade scene first. Are you planning to get it?
smile.gif

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
I started this topic because of a few JPEG's I found, for one of the Super Real Mah Jong games. I wansn't sure if that prefix also applied to the full title Final Romance 2 or not, hence my first post.

Then I was surprised to hear FR2 has its origins in the arcade, since I obviously thought it was a Neo CD original. Now knowing that it is an arcade game, along with so many others, who knows? I may pick one up, if it's really possible to get everything at a reasonable price over here. However there are other arcade systems like Neo·Geo MVS, CPS2, Stun Runner (an old space racer), and various cabinets (mostly JAMMA) to play Aero Fighters, TMNT, Double Dragon 1~3, etc.... that I would like to get first, so I'll see. One of these days I might also get a job, but I'm not counting on that just yet
smile.gif

Hey I wonder if Aruze do/will make strip Pachinko games. Maybe a Neo·Geo original?
biggrin.gif

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
Saturn is probably the best way to go (maybe Pcfx), if you are looking for adult games. Speaking of which. I just sold Super Real Mahjong V for Saturn on ebay for $90. I expected it to go around $40+
smile.gif

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
How can games with final in the name have sequals... that never made any sence to me.

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Final Romance was pretty much the final perverted game on the Neo. I mean guys come on, are you really going to play mahjong just so in the end you can see a naked anime girl??? You should be ashamed.

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
They're jokingly fun to play. I really like Mah Jong, and to some extent like the difference in Japanese Mah Jong video games, from the real thing. Really if I want to see naked anime girls, I'll head over to Suspect & rent some series inspired by Toshio Maeda or something. I have nothing to be ashamed about in this case, and as always, like anime-based games.