KOFXII pics and news [old news?]

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Sorry if this is old news, I'm not much into the forumz lately.

http://www.geocities.jp/neogeogamers/

Seems kind of fake to me btw, Rosa's sprite looks mugen-ish, and Japanese text reads a bit weird (particualrly for it referes to 'Kizuna' and not to 'Fuun').

Oh, well...

Last edited:

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Only a pedophile would think they are real. Lock and Delete.

Also - all the sprites are in low-rez. I think some one quoted that fat piece of shit Falcoon saying that the game would be completely highrez (whatever high rez means)

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Whoa, I wrote myself in the first place those pics looked fake and mugen-ish, so how come so much hate? :D

Oh, well. Neverless, I won't believe KOFXII to be in full hi-res till the day I'll see it with my own eyes. I'm not trusting a fatty-fat former doujin-freak otaku, ya know.

Cavalry

INfintido Innuendo?,
Deffinetly doesn't look like the "Ultimate 2d fighter".

YeldellGW

Bartender,
20 Year Member
With my luck it'll end up being real. Can't see myself getting excited about having Lin back in a new KOF game. Sure as hell could care less about Rick.

Rody's so out of proportion it isn't even funny.

Though the thought of a new AOF character that hasn't been use in KOF yet would be nice a change. There's more than enough FF/MOTW characters in KOF.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Taking Rosa's sprite from Kizuna without any editing should be the first indication. Extremely fake.

Violent Ryo

Loyal Neo-Disciple
These fake shots are like a year old.

I can't believe people are considering these crappy shots.

Even the KOF XI fake shots were better than this...well...whatever, fake is fake.

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Has Shito been around and I haven't noticed his posts (maybe posts in a different sections of the forum than I do)? Because I swear I haven't seen him post in a while.

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Lets Gekiga In said:
Has Shito been around and I haven't noticed his posts (maybe posts in a different sections of the forum than I do)? Because I swear I haven't seen him post in a while.

Always around, yet mostly lurking or seldomly posting in the Italian spampool... ^^

Thank you for your kind consideration though. :)

KRONOS

Hardened Shock Trooper
Fake, but, cool nonetheless... good character choices. SNK has so many characters at there disposal and finally in the last couple of KOFs we've seen them use more of them... we still need some charas from Burning Fight, Sengoku Densyo:)

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
KRONOS said:
Fake, but, cool nonetheless... good character choices. SNK has so many characters at there disposal and finally in the last couple of KOFs we've seen them use more of them... we still need some charas from Burning Fight, Sengoku Densyo:)

Yeah, a couple of character from Senkogu Denshou would provide plenty of opportunity to create interesting gameplay and special moves. Just think about transformations...

Cain Highwind

Kula's Candy
Rade said:
Only a pedophile would think they are real. Lock and Delete.

Also - all the sprites are in low-rez. I think some one quoted that fat piece of shit Falcoon saying that the game would be completely highrez (whatever high rez means)

It was Nona actually, he's in charge of the art direction and the new sprite style for XII. Believe it or not he did the sprite designs for the Real Bout series and MOTW (he's credited as "N. Kuroki IIRC)

Rade K

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Cain Highwind said:
It was Nona actually, he's in charge of the art direction and the new sprite style for XII. Believe it or not he did the sprite designs for the Real Bout series and MOTW (he's credited as "N. Kuroki IIRC)

Nona's in charge? Very cool. Though the RB sprites are really a mixed bag (Mai=good, Terri=mess, etc), his MOTW work is stuff of legends.

Can't wait to see how much he's grown.

Very excited now.

Shito

King of Typists,
20 Year Member
Yeah Nona is great, talk about 'great art with an attitude'. Definetly fav SNK artist ever, together with Hiroaki and possible Senri Kita.