So, yeah, hey everybody!

jar155

n00b
I'm new to the forum but I have a few posts already. I post on a few other forums with this same name and also under (Jeff AMN or Jeff-DSA). You might have seen me around NeoGAF, BYOAC, KLOV, and IGN.

So, back to this forum. I came here because I want, no need, to get a Neo Geo cab into my home arcade. Currently I have a 27" MAME cab, an Asteroids, a Donkey Kong, a Ms. Pac-Man, a Bubble Bobble, a Street Fighter II (also used for JAMMA swaps) a Jurassic Park pin, and a Data East Simpsons pin. Obviously a Neo Geo cab would make it a bit more complete, right?

I never owned a Neo Geo in any form before, but one of my best buddies had an AES that made me drool every time I even thought about it. Now that I'm married, I have the space, and have some good income I figure it's time to start fulfilling childhood dreams.

I love the trading scene as well, so look for me to try to haggle out some deals with you all in the coming days.

abasuto

Orgy Hosting Mod
15 Year Member
Welcome aboard.

Utah is awesome.

It's the last state where you can find a woman who still knows how to cook a decent pot roast.

neodizzle

n00b
Hello. I am also new to the forum. This is my first post...not only on this site, but any forum ever! I tried joining a forum for my car but somehow my email was banned and I gave up trying to contact the admin. Anyways, I bought a converted MVS cab a few months ago and am enjoying it. Mostly fighting games because that's what I grew up on. I got all the standard stuff; SS2, FF2, WH2, KOF99...Just wanted to join the community and see if anyone else is in my neck of the woods. I am particularly interested in Japanese sit down cabs. There definately needs to be more people in Sacramento/Elk Grove who have candy cabs! Anyways, hope to post more in the future.:mr_t:

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
<3 t3h m0rm0nZ

Abasuto said:
Welcome aboard.

Utah is awesome.

It's the last state where you can find a woman who still knows how to cook a decent pot roast.

You can find many women who can cook a good pot roast there, and you can even marry 3 or 4 or 'em.

:buttrock:

TheOmen

n00b
Sorry to hijack this thread, but I looked all over your FAQ and Forum rules.
I am unable to post a new thread, is there a post limit before doing so?

Now back to your regularly scheduled program......

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
Abasuto said:
Welcome aboard.

Utah is awesome.

:lolz: I love reading people's thoughts about Utah.

PS: My mom makes mad tasty pot roast.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
a simpsons pin? awesome. one day i'd like to get a t2 pin.
not for any reason but nostalgia. since there was one at the bowling alley
close to my house.

S

slimgatsby

Hi! I just registered, but I can't post a new topic for some reason. Help?

GOD I SUCK.

tony starks

Starks is always out.
slimgatsby said:
Hi! I just registered, but I can't post a new topic for some reason. Help?

GOD I SUCK.

The reason why you can't post a new topic is because your post count is not high enough at the moment. I think you need between 5-10 posts before you can post your own topic. I think this method was to protect the members here from potential spammers and scammers posting trash. Though I may be wrong, I am sure some senior members here can clarify this.

By the way welcome and have fun ;)

Starks out...

Alpha10th

n00b
tony_starks said:
The reason why you can't post a new topic is because your post count is not high enough at the moment. I think you need between 5-10 posts before you can post your own topic. I think this method was to protect the members here from potential spammers and scammers posting trash. Though I may be wrong, I am sure some senior members here can clarify this.

By the way welcome and have fun ;)

Starks out...

Now That, I did not know.

I was wondering about that and searching for a page that told me why.

Now I know, too. Thnx much.

XD.

Technos

Formerly known as #28
20 Year Member
I knew this total jackass who had one of the hottest wives I've ever seen. Stunned by how this guy could have gotten this girl, I asked him where he got that. His reply?

"Go to Utah"

Ajax

way more american than wyo, way more
15 Year Member
LOLZ. Dude, there are some ridiculously good looking women here. I've never lived anywhere else, but still... That's the way it is all the time; some tard looking guy with some super good looking wife. I see it quite regularly.