should the neostore carry ports?

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
should the neostore carry the recent SNKP ports? i would be willing to buy battle archives and AOF anthology here in the neostore rather than ebgames/gamestop.

What's been stopping shawn from doing so?

just a thought,

i think this subject was brought up before, but i do wonder what other members think.

Also if needed, change it to general or unrelated, it just hit me this isn't news or rumor...

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
i'm sure Shawn had done ok with the actual Neo Geo games, but once you decide to start selling stuff that you'd normally/easily find in a store like Walmart, Bestbuy, GameStop, etc then at that point, unless you're ordering a huge freakin' mass amount of games you aren't going to get the same 'wholesale' price as the big stores & thus won't be able to make near as much of a profit(if any at all) with such.

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
Well.. there is Playasia.. and dozens of other import shops out there. Unless Shawn can compete with the prices there's no sense in doing it.

kernow

The Goob Hunter
20 Year Member
Should a diamond seller stock diamante?

:emb:

Lets Gekiga In

Neon Night Rider
20 Year Member
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure Shawn has already stocked SNKP ports in the past.

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
the only sort of "port"(if you can even call it that) that i think would be cool for teh Neo store to carry would possibly be consolized Atomiswave systems.

J0e Musashi

Metal Slug Mechanic
WakuWakuWeirdo said:
the only sort of "port"(if you can even call it that) that i think would be cool for teh Neo store to carry would possibly be consolized Atomiswave systems.

Port of what exactly?

Cernex

Fio's Quartermaster
J0e Musashi said:
Port of what exactly?

Think he's referring to "Consolized Atomiswaves" as "ports" or the... normal Atomiswave.

Yeah, seems spiffy to me, but... meh.

I think he should, actually. Although Playmore is... "special" with SNK's franchises, it's still (and unfortunatly) Neo Geo related. This is neo-geo.com so...

El Cernex