Speed Versus Power In Last Blade...

BioMotor_Unitron

Global Moderator,
20 Year Member
Well, acquiring a new MVS kit of this game has re-awakened my interest in this title. I have been trying things I do not normally try.

One of them is Shikyoh in Speed Mode. Good Gawd! I cannot believe I ever played him as a Power character! He is fricking deadly when he is amped up.

Whom do you prefer as a Speed character over Power in the original Last Blade?

DEVIL_GUI

You can fantasize all day long, believing that you
I AGREE DEFINATELY THAT SHIKYOH IS A SPEED CHAR........
ZANTETSU ALSO IS A SPEED FREAK AS IS AKARI AND YUKI.........OH AND LEE!

SOME CHARACTERS THAT KINDA SUCK IN SPEED ARE AMANO, SHIGEN, KARDE AND JUZOH........

THE REST ARE UNMEMORABLE (BUT TO SAY THAT I CANT USE KAEDE, MORIYA OR OKINA FOR SHIT)

=)

DEVIL_GUI

John

Ghost of Captain Kidd
Originally posted by BioMotor_Unitron:
<STRONG>Well, acquiring a new MVS kit of this game has re-awakened my interest in this title. I have been trying things I do not normally try.

One of them is Shikyoh in Speed Mode. Good Gawd! I cannot believe I ever played him as a Power character! He is fricking deadly when he is amped up.

Whom do you prefer as a Speed character over Power in the original Last Blade?</STRONG>

Truth being truth, I didn't really prefer one over the other. If I had to say any characters seemed to really benefit from Speed mode, I'd say Moriya, Kaede, and Akari.

Then again, in regards to Power Mode, some characters just don't seem to "click" in Speed Mode, like Amano ([Everquest]LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG[/Everquest]), Juzoh, and Shigen.