Favorite Character out of all the Neo Geo games

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
My all time favorite has got to be Terry. Sorry not anything original but I just like Terry Bogard. A distant second would be Joe Higashi.

Seeing how I always root for the underdog....my favorite character would have to be that poor soldier from Nam 1975. I just feel so sorry for him because he's always getting blown up or shot. I mean, how many times do you have to die?

Gambit

B. Jenet's Firstmate
hahaha that poor guy from Nam. I would hate to be that guy
smile.gif

Shawn

snkusa.com
My favorite character would be Shigen, from the Last Blade series.
shigen_stand.gif

Asmoday

Baseball Star Hitter
Gotta be good ole Eiji from his KoF 95 appearence. Awesome look to him. I also liked Basara from Sam Sho 3 and 4 as well.
If you are refering to the best playing then I gotta say Terry. I probably know him better than anyone else and enjoy his style most. Gotta have the version with the Rising Tackle, don't care if it is done with a charge or a DP as long as it is there.

yuckydog

Morden's Lackey
Yagyu Jubei, what a badass. He's like Clint Eastwood (western) with swords.

eazy

Cheng's Errand Boy
mine is Eiji (the ninja form art of fighting 2!!) he is awesome!!!

Wan-Fu

Galford's Armourer
Heh the soldier from Nam 75 is a good choice.

"Do I have to go back to that hell again?"

I loved that game.

My choice for favorite character is my namesake of course, from Samurai Shodown.

sonofx51

If you're even THINKING about TRADING with this us
Mine has got to be Ukyo from the Samurai Spirits sereis. He's just awesome.

Robi15

20 Year Member
Mine is MARCO from Metal Slug series.

marco.gif

Robi15

[This message has been edited by Robi15 (edited October 02, 2000).]

Dreamh2o

Sub-human sack of shit.
Originally posted by Robi15:
Mine is MARCO from Metal Slug series.

marco.gif

Robi15

[This message has been edited by Robi15 (edited October 02, 2000).]

POLO

Force

Zantetsu's Blade Sharpener
20 Year Member
I think my fav SNK character would have to be Goenitz from kof96 just because I think he's the coolest boss in ANY fighter.

Matt Gilbert

Master Terry Bogard

Belnar Institute Student
There are alot of SNK character's that I like (Rock, Moriya, kim, Mai, Iroi, kYo, etc...)but Terry is my favotite!

Lou Gojira

Enemy Chaser
I like a whole lot of SNK characters, but my favorite is probably Gen-an. He's big, bad, ugly, oozing with personality, and it was simply a crime that he wasn't a playable character in SS3 or 4.

nick_th_fury

Baseball Star Hitter
Genjuro from the shodowns is the man. I also dig Roomi from GF and Yuri from Kof. Terry Bogard & King also get honorable mention.
-nick_th_fury

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
My favorite SNK Character is Haomaru. I meen geez, the first time I saw his slash super move I was like GOOD LORD!!! And my eyes got all big like the ones on the message icon....

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
Stupid typos, HAOHMARU not haomaru.....geez...

Todd

Galford's Armourer
Iori, he just has a really cool look. I want the pants with the belt attaching his knees.

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
For the longest time it was Joe Higashi, but now it's nobody in particular. I just like so many of them too much to decide. Geese Howard is certainly a strong candidate I think, as I've got his '96 music playing while I type this, but others like Kim Dragon, Susano, the brothers Bogard, the Sakazaki clan, Rugal B. and Goenitz probably make out the top ones, along with Billy Kane and some other notables like Haohmaru.

Decisions, decisions..... (aren't always for me.)

Innovator

Cheng's Errand Boy
My favorite character of all time is Haohmaru, hands down. The attitude, the style, the hair, the sword, the voice, and the sake jug, he's got it all. He said it best when he said: "Awesome. It's my style!"

My dawgs (while not at Haohmaru level these are the other cats I'm feelin')

Ukyo: I seriously try imitate him in real life. Legendary cool that's probably unattainable by mere mortals.

Iori: A pimp in his own right. Style like no other. I've never seen a character that jumps out and screams "play me!" like Iori does.

K': Me and K' are so alike in some ways it's scary. I want a jacket that has "A Beast of Prey" on it.

Kyo: Fire rules, what else can I say? Heh heh...Moetarou.

Terry: He's just staple man. You can't go with the original main man. As far as anime Terry goes I don't ever wanna see him get beat.

Amano Hyo: A drunken swordsman? He has to be cool. LB's finest.

Leona: The baddest bitch as far as I'm concerned. Beautiful and extremely deadly (and we're not even talking about her RotB form).

There so many killer choices in the SNK universe it's just sick. I guess that fans will keep playing the games. KOF is getting to Mega Man numbers for Christ's sakes!