The Future of Southtown...

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
Many of you have been inquiring as to the status of Southtown-homebrew.com - so here goes.

As most of you know, I have moved recently and no longer have access to the printing machines that I did before - over a 70 mile drive now. That combined with the pressures of a new job has hurt order time and brought far too much stress on me in the little time that I have.

So the good news - the site is coming back. Very very soon. I have been working with very close with my personal friend Dan (forum member danox574) regarding a partnership.

Dan is already working on securing new equipment - better equipment actually - and continue to produce high quality inserts for everyone.Shockboxes will be available still as well as the other products currently offered and we have some new items in store as well.

As always, inserts will be available for free download.

Not only will this keep the site up and running for all of us but it will allow me time to concentrate on aspects of the store that I enjoy more - designing inserts, maintaining peoples submissions, adding new free content (i.e. Electricgrave's CPanel overlays) and so forth.

Still to this day I am completely overwhelmed at the intiial efforts put forth by this community. From the countless hours of people designing these inserts, Big Bear having the shocks produced, and madmen like Kurtz and Razoola pumping out the hardware goodies - it truly shows how much care and devotion can be put into a system considered dead by the rest of the world.

So there you have it. I couldn't be more thankful for all the support we have had since opening. Thank you all!

-Eric

Tung Fu Rue's Prize Student
20 Year Member
This is great!! I'm happy to see that Southtown will live on! Dan will do a fantastic job helping out with the operation.

JustinS

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
You dont know how happy I am to hear this

I have an order comming. I emaild you about it recently.

We love the site.

Regards,

Justin

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
yea man, can't wait till you come back so i can give you some more business!
Cheers, and best wishes with everything in your life
thanks for everything

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
we love you dubdubdub.

if i can help in anyway please tell me

joe_higashi19

Life is an Illusion, The Magic is Down My Pants.,
Glad to hear it.

Dont worry about the community just concentrate on yourself man , aslong as you do that it will all be cool.

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
i really hope you get more t shirts in stock....

good to hear more about it

taitai

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
South town homebrew has been nothing but awesomeness.

To hear good things down the road is good news.

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
i'll give dan a plug here...you probably last saw him post in large quantities about his Aero City restoration which ended up being a sonic blue shmupping cab.

Dan (danox574) is a great member and personal friend. he brings added knowledge, ideas and creativity to this venture and he's definetly a dedicated guy. it's very easy to say that Southtown will survive and grow. watch out because as the Neo is the bulk of content on Southtown, i wouldn't be surprised to see the percentage of non-neo goods increase.

this collaboration between Dan & Eric can be nothing short of spectacular.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
dubdubdub said:
Still to this day I am completely overwhelmed at the intiial efforts put forth by this community. From the countless hours of people designing these inserts, Big Bear having the shocks produced, and madmen like Kurtz and Razoola pumping out the hardware goodies - it truly shows how much care and devotion can be put into a system considered dead by the rest of the world.

-Eric

Well said, and many thanks to Dub and all the aforementioned folks!!

Mattroid

Edo Express Delivery Guy
15 Year Member
Good news, for sure. Take your time and do what you need to, man. Best of luck!

le geek

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
15 Year Member
Glad it will live! I got's more inserts to make :)

Cheers,
Ben

danUK

New Challenger
feared the worse when i saw the thread title, great news that southtown continues!!

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
greedostick said:
Website is very nice. Hope to see some more shirts also.

Same here - I was interested in getting a couple of the Garou t-shirts. Sent an e-mail a while back, but I didn't hear anything back so I was hesitant to place the order.

Hakkai

Dodgeball Yakuza
15 Year Member
It's great to know that S-H is still in business and I'll at least be able to download inserts and templates.