RBFF2 How to play as Alfred?

D

dance

I'm using GeoMame for the Mac. Can I set it up so I can play as Alfred or Geese? Thanks.

wagesofsyn

Dodgeball Yakuza
Is there any way to fight AS Alfred on the AES version? I know how to fight against him, but can I fight as him, or do I need a mod?

J

Jedeco2

I don't think there is a way, someone would have found it by now.

heatblazer

Astra Superstar
Originally posted by dance:
<STRONG>I'm using GeoMame for the Mac. Can I set it up so I can play as Alfred or Geese? Thanks.</STRONG>

Hmmm...I bet he is playable but we just don`t
know the code!He is not the strongest so SNK
should make him selectable...

wagesofsyn

Dodgeball Yakuza
I heard he is playable, but only with a mod. That's why I asked is there was a way besides a mod.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
To answer your questions, The answer would be No.

Alfred is a totally 100% locked out character whihc cannot be selected unless you have the Debug Bios mod. It's probably one of the few hidden character codes that makes the Debug Bios worth it.

I can understand why you cannot select him. He's fast, Does lots of damage and his SDMs have high priority which even his S-power move is a cross up which makes it even more nasty.

heatblazer

Astra Superstar
Originally posted by BonusKun:
<STRONG>To answer your questions, The answer would be No.

Alfred is a totally 100% locked out character whihc cannot be selected unless you have the Debug Bios mod. It's probably one of the few hidden character codes that makes the Debug Bios worth it.

I can understand why you cannot select him. He's fast, Does lots of damage and his SDMs have high priority which even his S-power move is a cross up which makes it even more nasty.</STRONG>

Hmmmm I don`t know...He looks weak even in Level-8...

wagesofsyn

Dodgeball Yakuza
Originally posted by heatblazer:
<STRONG>Hmmmm I don`t know...He looks weak even in Level-8...</STRONG>

He's cheap. He's cheap in RBS for PSX, but he's WAY cheaper and more powerful in RB2. I've only gotten to him a handful of imes, and I only beat him once. Yes, that was a while ago, but...