Bust A Move, SSV and MD III

bdlou

Quiz Detective
Hey gang. Just wanted to get some confirmations from you all on these before I get rid of them.

First, we have a Japanese Samurai Shodown V. It seems legit, but I'm not familiar with the little Playmore chip that's sitting on top of another chip, so I wanted to confirm that one:

cimg0519640x480vk4.jpg

cimg0520640x480gl1.jpg

Here's the little chip up close:
cimg0521640x480ll0.jpg

Then here's the cart and the stuff it came with. The paperwork all seems to be a glossy paper. Even the move sheet and the mini marquee. That doesn't seem right to me:
cimg0522640x480yj3.jpg

Next, we have Magical Drop III:
cimg0523640x480ex1.jpg

Pretty sure it's legit.

Next, we have a Puzzle Bobble that is clearly a boot...
cimg0525640x480ms7.jpg

And finally we have a Bust a Move that, based on what I've seen in other threads, is probably legit, and was made from sacking another cart, but I'd like confirmation:
cimg0527640x480ex7.jpg

If anyone needs higher res versions of these pictures for archival purposes or anything, drop me a PM. Thanks!!

BIG BEAR

SHOCKbox Developer,
20 Year Member
The SSV is legit. That weird looking layout includes surface mount components.
Magical Drop III is legit.
Puzzle Bobble is a boot.
BUSTAMOVE is legit. That Volleyball game,Power Spikes 2 is the sac/conversion cart that is associated with BAM.The NGH # on the chips that read 068 are PS2 and the chips that read 096 are BAM chips.
BB

bdlou

Quiz Detective
Power Spikes 2! Yeah, that's it. I remember reading that recently when looking up Puzzle Bobble boot info. Thank you so much for the great response!

Louis

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Why would the first two be boots? One of them even has stickers.

Your legit Puzzle Bobble looks the same as mine.
puzzlebobble.jpg

bdlou

Quiz Detective
I just wanted to be certain. I'm probably going to be selling them soon, and the last thing I want to do is sell a boot to someoone on these boards. But yeah, you're right. I was kinda being lazy.

chris1

POCKETBIKE NUT,
bdlou said:
I just wanted to be certain. I'm probably going to be selling them soon, and the last thing I want to do is sell a boot to someoone on these boards. But yeah, you're right. I was kinda being lazy.

No problem with being lazy..That's what we-atleast I am here for=to Help...That's what the boot thread was created for.

Plus atleast you could go back to this thread(show it) if you sold them and needed proof that they were legit.

:buttrock: