Samurai Shodown 3D models

SmokeYa

Crossed Swords Squire
Anyone know where I can find any Samurai Shodown 3D models? I have some neat ideas for a program I would like to release to the neo community

eazy

Cheng's Errand Boy
is this for the hyper? or for the neo geo 24-bit? you can try to upload the whole game (warrior rage to your computer) and there is alot of great programs out there that allow you to view or import game 3d modles as well as the warrior animation. the only problem if finding away to upload the whole game. i have been working on a beta version of the doctor v64 (that will work for uploading hyper 64 games) here is there website
www.bung.hk.com

well good luck. Iam a huge hyper fan (and have been working on a hyper project.) with alittle help for friends.

but to tell you the truth it very hard to do! most of my friends are fresh out of devry and out of TEc (we have been working on a beta version of code name clif max (a fighting game that runs off the hyper neo geo 64) it uses the same fighting sytle as Buriki One! but like i said it very hard for a team of 10 to 15 people to do!

Are you making a demo? or making a whole beta game? if you making a demo (for one person it sould not be to hard.) if you import the warriors form (warrior rage) and add alittle bit of basic code

but if your making a whole new game (and it just you!) it will not work! it very hard and takes alot of time!!

to tell you the truth this is one of the frist times i have ever been involed in making a video game. ( iam gald it on a system i like!)

and smokeya if we ever finsh code name cliff max would you like to beta test?

SmokeYa

Crossed Swords Squire
Wow cool Easy. I didn't realize you were involved in such cool projects.

I was just thinking of using the Warriors Rage models for making 3D opengl screen savers. I've done similar projects using Quake2 models. If you could tell me how to export the models and animations, that would be great.

3D programming is a hobby of mine. I've been trying to become an expert on DirectX and opengl. I have also been working on a 3D game. I have kinda postponed work on the project till I finish grad school.

If you need help with your project let me know.

Thanks

eazy

Cheng's Errand Boy
well I can send ya the rom of ss64 wr (once i figure out the doctor v64 and hyper hook-ups) and download it bios. We been having some problems testing on the hyper due to it hard to find any why to hook up a beta rom to the hyper. (so we are using a mod doctor v64) for testing (but i have not found away to download a game to the computer yet!)only uploading! (with some bugs!) ya if we need help you be the frist i will ask.

thanks again

eazy

Cheng's Errand Boy
smokeya

what the game your working on about? (i love working on games!) but i only really a storyboard / game artist i just make the ideas up and my crew just give them life.

i been studing studio max 3d and maya i like to become a full time cg artist!

SmokeYa

Crossed Swords Squire
We are kinda getting off the topic, so I just sent you an email.