Question about Last Blade 2 Final Edition for DC

Highlander67

Sultan of Slugs
Has anyone played the Last blade 2 Final Edition for Dreamcast? Is it any good? too bad I can't find an ISO for it

------------------
There can be only one, Why can't it be me...

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
Highlander67-

I have it and have played it enough to unlock all of the demo movies.

I think it's a very good rendition of the game, based on what I've played of the Neo version. I think it's worth the investment. Only disappointment in my opinion is the lack of an English language option. All the characters and secrets appear to be in there, a very neat Hanafuda mini game which unlocks the first game's endings (yes, Last Blade's endings are viewable in this game) as you beat it with each of them. For example: beat the Hanafuda game with Kaede, and you get to watch Kaede's LB1 ending.

I'd say it's worth picking up on it.

------------------
Taiso
'For great justice take off every ZIG'

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
Taiso...

Would you mind sending me your save file or sending it to GameFaqs.com. I have been wanting to see all the demos and extras, but never have the time to do it. I know quite a few people who are looking for it. Think about it..

Thanks

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
yeah!
can you
download the save?
to like booyaka
or something?
that would be sweet!
oh
btw
yeah
lastblade final edition
is really cool
besides all the
stuf already mentioned
it also has
a cool art gallery
of stuff from
LB1 and LB2
plus the art on the
hanafuda tiles
definitely worth
getting

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
I wouldn't mind uploading the file for everyone to enjoy, except for one problem:

I don't use my Dreamcast with the internet. I don't know how I would be able to do it since I don't have the equipment for it. I use AOL as my provider and I don't have the right stuff to make the transfer with. Tell you what, though. I'll look into what options are available to me (some of my friends log onto the net with their DC). If I can find a way to do it, I'll come back here and post the location of the save file for anyone that wants it. Probably Gamefaqs or Booyaka.

I'll let you all know when I know
smile.gif

------------------
Taiso

djbomberman

NAM-75 Vet
Does anyone actually know how to play the card game? I played around it and won, but I have no idea what I'm doing. Just matching pics with pics. If someone could tell me the basic concept of the game I'm sure I could figure it out.

------------------
25713188.gif

The fire burns in my soul.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
My best suggestion is to learn how to play Hanafuda. That helps you understand the basic mechanics and card matchups the best. But www.gamefaqs.com has an FAQ on the card game. It's very 'bare essentials' material, but it helped me get started.

------------------
Taiso

Yoshima

n00b
i can only tell you that last blade2 rule so haha play play play itttt!!..:¬)

------------------
ss4_jubeidicepaper.gif

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
Hello, boyos!

Just wanted to let you know that I e-mailed my VMU file, which has all of the cinemas unlocked and the hanafuda game instantly playable, to gamefaqs.com. It should show up there shortly if all goes well. But no making fun of it being on level one
smile.gif
!

I was getting pretty sick and tired of playing through the game over and over on the harder difficulties when all I was trying to do was unlock stuff:P! Anyway, I hope you enjoy it
smile.gif

------------------
Taiso