Who would win in Rock Vs. Geese Howard?

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
I think the ultimate, but, impossible match would be Rock Howard Vs. Geese Howard. Rock with his combination between Geese's and Terry's fighting style and Geese with that classic "I-can-stand-in-one-place-and-counter-all-your-silly-moves-all-day" style. If I was betting on this, I'd put my money on Geese, only because he's alot easier to use, in my opinion. What do you guys think?

Tempestad13

Zero's Secretary
Geese wins this battle.
Why?
Since both characters are pretty much the same, it boils down to experience and Geese has that in spades.

Neo Rasa

Whip's Subordinate
Geese wins. Rock is cool, but he has no wher near the presence/evil charisma or the sheer IMPACT that Geese's moves have when they hit you.

Rugal 3:16

Quiz Detective
it's like a match betweem KAZUYA and JIN of course I'll go with KAZUYA so that means I'll go ith Geese.

although Geese is more parallel to heihachi.

Sifl

Krauser's Henchman
How about Rock vs. the Rock.

"I'm gona kick yer roody-poo candy ass all th way back to Southtown."
(delivers Rock Bottom)
people's champ wins

Rain

Fashion Designer,
20 Year Member
Originally posted by Iori:
<STRONG>How about Rock vs. the Rock.

"I'm gona kick yer roody-poo candy ass all th way back to Southtown."
(delivers Rock Bottom)
people's champ wins</STRONG>

The Rock wouldn't have time to fight Rock Howard. He'd be too busy filming "The Mummy 3".

Originally posted by Rain:
<STRONG>The Rock wouldn't have time to fight Rock Howard. He'd be too busy filming "The Mummy 3".</STRONG>

Correction. The Rock would suddenly injure himself (coincident accident)during a match and THEN go off to film the Mummy 3!

Brandon St Randy

I was Daigo before that other one, ,
Nah, Rock from Soul Calibur would come and brain them with that huge ass ax of his.

Rain

Fashion Designer,
20 Year Member
Originally posted by Daigo:
<STRONG>Nah, Rock from Soul Calibur would come and brain them with that huge ass ax of his.</STRONG>

Rocky (The Boxer) owns all of these guys asses.