Any heard of the game Chain Reaction 3

vincewy

Loyal Neo-Disciple,
20 Year Member
One vendor in Hong Kong is offering a MVS game called Chain Reaction 3, what kind of game is this?

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
Make sure it's not Magical Drop 3. Tell the vendor to put it in an MVS cabinet, go into TEST mode and find the NGH number of the game.

Jeff

Originally posted by vincewy:
One vendor in Hong Kong is offering a MVS game called Chain Reaction 3, what kind of game is this?

Geddon_jt

Creator of the Master List,
20 Year Member
Well, since the original "Magical Drop 1" title was a non-neo JAMMA board entitled "Chain Reaction," my bet is its gotta be Magical Drop 3.

Adol

The French Connection, ,
Originally posted by Geddon_jt:
Well, since the original "Magical Drop 1" title was a non-neo JAMMA board entitled "Chain Reaction," my bet is its gotta be Magical Drop 3.

sure....the game "magical drop 1",japanese saturn,is too called Chain Reaction on the SAME case!1 side is written magical drop in JAPANESE writings,other is english,and written:Chain Reaction

for me,it's definately Magical Drop 3

vincewy

Loyal Neo-Disciple,
20 Year Member
Cool, thaks for the reply folks.

BTW, the vendor I'm talking about is Chloe Int'l, has anyone here dealt with them before? This will be my first time dealing with them.

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
While we're on the subject, when did the name change from Chain Reaction to Magical Drop? I know even for the Super Famicom & Wonder Swan versions of the game, it was called Magical Drop, in katakana. Also, what is the significance, if any, of MD3 also being known as Toretate Zoukangou?, if I recall correctly.

Thanks for any info.

JMKurtz

Tech Support Moderator,
20 Year Member
I've dealt with CHLOE once before... The transaction went smooth.

Jeff