MOTW Grant: Ok, what's his pattern

thundr51

Bead Banger
If there's one thing that I've learned playing SNK games is that the bosses have to be beaten using some sort of pattern. So, my question is what's the pattern for Grant? No matter who i'm using I still get beat down by this guy.

thundr51

Bead Banger
C'mon, somebody's got to know something! I can't stand playing the cpu anyway...

RyoGeo

Global Moderator, Voice of Reason, Member #13
Well, I don't know if I would call this a pattern, but he is easilly baited into his big upper cut and super moves. Just take into account the character you are using and try and get him to throw a move that will miss you but leave him vulnerable. That's how I play. Not a huge help, but you will find that a jump in from too far away will get him to upper cut, miss you and leave him hung out to dry. That's just one example.

C

Cool_Hansome_Kid

One ultimate solution:LOOK BEFORE YOU ACT

He's stronger than you.You cant simply 'beserk' like that.It like putting a cat against an elephant.You must watch what he does then counter.

THEMAN

Big Bang Pro Wrestler
20 Year Member
For one thing, I use Rock. You do the thing where he dashes across the screen then the move where he does a hop fist drop then to the twisting screw. I beat him many times primarily with that pattern but also varying it once in a while with other things. Just be patient!!!!!