Do any of you play KOF on Kaillera?!

BooBoo

New Challenger
I jump on Kaillera sometimes, and I keep looking for people to smack down in kof98. But whatever server I go, no one wants to play KOF!!! I'm guessing that when I appear, all the KOF players stay real quiet, they dont want to accept my challenge, they're hiding from me like the little bitches that they are!!! :D

That's right, if you want some of me, and you see my name on a kaillera server, go ahead and challenge me, I WILL NEVER TURN DOWN A CHALLENGE. AS A MATTER OF FACT, I WONT JUST ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE, I WILL BEAT YOU DOWN!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!

Well, um, unless you're better than me, hehe. Or if my ping sucks, I get pissy-distracted when gameplay isn't as smooth as I'd like, hehe.

Muchiko

Mr. Big's Thug
What's your ICQ?

Kaillera seems better now with their new versions.

BooBoo

New Challenger
Originally posted by Muchiko:
<STRONG>What's your ICQ?

Kaillera seems better now with their new versions.</STRONG>

my icq number is 46546791.

and yeah, i played a little yesterday, it seemed better. i still desync with some peeps, tho.

BooBoo

New Challenger
MUCHIKO WAS BRAVE ENOUGH TO PLAY ME, AND I MUST SAY, DESPITE ALL THAT DESYNC BS, HE WAS A WORTHY CHALLENGER FOR BOOBOO, HEHE.

DOES ANYONE ELSE WISH TO FACE THE WRATH OF BOOBOO?!?!?! STEP UP!

EDIT: AND IF YOU FIND ME ANNOYING, GOOD! IF YOU FIND ME ANNOYING, FIND ME ON KAILLERA SOMEDAY SO YOU CAN CHALLENGE ME AND SHUT ME UP!!! HEHEHE.

[ May 07, 2001: Message edited by: BooBoo ]

Krizalid

Marked Wolf
I can't get the roms to work.
I put all the bios and shit in em by it still doesn't work...

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
How do I play KoF98 like this? I would love to go up against people! Any help would be appreciated!

Bryan

BooBoo

New Challenger
Originally posted by BryLmoo:
<STRONG>How do I play KoF98 like this? I would love to go up against people! Any help would be appreciated!

Bryan</STRONG>

Goto kaillera.com, that's a good starting point. You can use kaillera + Mame323K to play kof98 (and a bunch of other games, like SSF2T, D&D, etc.) online.

And krizalid, try this, um, rightclick on the kof98 game icon in Mame, and select properties. then check the audit tab, see if the romset "passes", or if there are some roms missing. If the romset is correct, u should be able to play kof98 on mame. Then u can play network game and try kof online.

Muchiko

Mr. Big's Thug
Originally posted by BooBoo:
<STRONG>MUCHIKO WAS BRAVE ENOUGH TO PLAY ME, AND I MUST SAY, DESPITE ALL THAT DESYNC BS, HE WAS A WORTHY CHALLENGER FOR BOOBOO, HEHE.

DOES ANYONE ELSE WISH TO FACE THE WRATH OF BOOBOO?!?!?! STEP UP!

EDIT: AND IF YOU FIND ME ANNOYING, GOOD! IF YOU FIND ME ANNOYING, FIND ME ON KAILLERA SOMEDAY SO YOU CAN CHALLENGE ME AND SHUT ME UP!!! HEHEHE.

[ May 07, 2001: Message edited by: BooBoo ]</STRONG>

HAHAHAHA... it's only when both of us has no lag that the game can be counted as win/loss.

:p

Hmmm... it's better if you would come down here, and you'll also get a chance to play against top Capcom players.

BooBoo

New Challenger
Originally posted by Muchiko:
<STRONG>HAHAHAHA... it's only when both of us has no lag that the game can be counted as win/loss.

:p

Hmmm... it's better if you would come down here, and you'll also get a chance to play against top Capcom players.</STRONG>

I know those matches dont count, I was just being noisy and obnoxious, hehe. And yeah, the lag just ruins it, its hard to play at your top skill level when your timing is always thrown off by lag.

I'd like to come down to SoCal, but I dont have much time to leave the city. if i ever do come down, i'd definitely let you guys know, i'd like to play you socal guys and get clobbered, hehe.

And i've already played the top SoCal capcom guys, for MVC2, at least. I've found that a normal "good" SoCal player is a tiny bit better than me. Elite players like Duc Do and Alex Valle are way better than me, though.

[ May 07, 2001: Message edited by: BooBoo ]

BryLmoo

AES Contact Cleaner, Extraordinaire!!!,
20 Year Member
can I use NeoRAGE with Kaillera?

Bryan

Neo Rasa

Whip's Subordinate
and you'll also get a chance to play against top Capcom players.

In what, Pong? :p

I

ImMature

Originally posted by BryLmoo:
<STRONG>can I use NeoRAGE with Kaillera?

Bryan</STRONG>

No NeoRageX doesn't support Kaillera (or vice versa). Just try MAME like everyone else

BooBoo

New Challenger
Originally posted by Neo Rasa:
<STRONG>and you'll also get a chance to play against top Capcom players.

In what, Pong? :p</STRONG>

It doesnt matter who im facing, in pong, I DESTROY.

NO ONE STANDS A CHANCE AGAINST ME IN PONG, MUHAHAHA!!!