strikers and pre isle 2

• Thread starter DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL
  • Start date
D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

does anyone have these 2 carts for mvs? i was wondering what everyone thought on these? are they good? do they suk ass?samhain needs your opinion...many evil thanks!!!!

I think Prehistoric Isle 2 will make a decent shooter once the price comes down some more. I'm not a big fan of this game. I paid too much for this one and was disappointed.

Strikers 1945 Plus is one of my favorite Neo shooters and it stays in my MVS pretty much all the time. I think this one is great.

endgamer

Another Striker
How much did you pay for it and what didn't you like about it or what do you like, if anything. I'm asking because I'm thinking of getting a copy. Thanks.

D

DRUNKEN SHAOLIN DEVIL

YEA I WAS THINKIN ON GETTIN THESE 2 BUT MAYBE ILL HOLD OUT ON PRE AND CHECK OUT STRIKERS!! ANYONE ELSE HAVE ANY COMMENTS? YES ID ALSO LIKE TO KNOW WHAT DISAPOINTED YOU ABOUT PRE!! THANKS MY NEO DEVILS..SAMHAIN

I don't remember how much I paid, but it was over a year ago, so it was pretty high then.

Overall PI2 is a good shooter, but it somehow seemed a bit empty to me. It was fun the first few times through, but it's pretty short and it didn't keep me coming back like some games do. The graphics are nice. It's been a while, but I remember thinking the helicopters were a bit slow feeling. I also remember the difficulty being lower than "other" Neo shooters.